This makes my blood boil to this day...

What was this thread about originally?

Sorry, I don't have my superman glasses on to read that fine print....

I'm new here just got out of the joint can someone tell me how to post vids,pics,and all that other funny stuff that gets posted
Say homie!
You wanna spread?
You know what I'm saying.
You wanna spread? ;)

Last edited:
I'm new here just got out of the joint can someone tell me how to post vids,pics,and all that other funny stuff that gets posted

So you're fresh out of Jail and the first thing you do is get an internet connection and post on Sherdog?

Nice gimmic bro

I'm a paperclip

I'm 32 nerd,how do I no if someone tell us to a post without backing out to alerts

tumblr_mk8mcba9301rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

When you say you just got out of “the joint” are you referring to prison or an institution for the differently abled?

Dumb shit I asked a question punk you would never say that if you ran into me
Noko don't get discouraged and enraged. This is Sherdog...stick around long enough and you'll understand.

Also if you need buttsechs really urgently, I can PM you the names of a few posters who would not leave you dangling (pun intended), as long as you say you're a Connor or Honda fan.

He admitted that it was a wrong decision and the loss was not in any way justified, and yet the NSAC wouldn't listen to Johnson's appeal?
Pretty much all the AC's are garbage. There is no way with replays that that should not have been reversed. Didn't AJ get a detached retina from that shit?

Back