Banned
Reaction score
This is how I imagine the NSAC acts

FUCK THIS SHIT

Attachments

• johnson.png
    johnson.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 170
that was an absolutely brutal eye poke win by Burns..... over AJ...
long ago when AJ was an animal at 170

that was an absolutely brutal eye poke win by Burns..... over AJ...
long ago when AJ was an animal at 170

Yes, what an animal at the RW.
Rumbleweight, he just stepped on the scales, weighing in at whatever the fuck he wanted to.

Yes, what an animal at the RW.
Rumbleweight, he just stepped on the scales, weighing in at whatever the fuck he wanted to.
later on at 170 he struggled big time to make weight
he never should have been fighting at 170
amazing that he was able to make weight when he did...

I'm new here just got out of the joint can someone tell me how to post vids,pics,and all that other funny stuff that gets posted

I'm new here just got out of the joint can someone tell me how to post vids,pics,and all that other funny stuff that gets posted

Hi Noko,

Just above the posting box you should see a images button next to the smiley face. Click on that button and copy the link of the picture in there. Also, Please go fuck yourself.

Regards.

Hi Noko,

Just above the posting box you should see a images button next to the smiley face. Click on that button and copy the link of the picture in there. Also, Please go fuck yourself.

Regards.

Dumb shit I asked a question punk you would never say that if you ran into me

You aren't long for Sherdog. Bro.

Good luck if you make it through though, white belt.

youre right he wouldnt, cause he doesnt want to contract your gay buttsecks aids you got in prison

3686955+_945e1a3a014011be061299d2eef3e4b9.jpg

I'm 32 nerd,how do I no if someone tell us to a post without backing out to alerts
Even though you've been a dick, I'll be the real man here and actually help you out.

At the top right of the page, by your name you should see an envelope and a flag. Click the flag, let it expand and click alert preferences in the bottom right corner of that box. Set it to whatever you need.

This is how I imagine the NSAC acts

FUCK THIS SHIT

I'm starting to think maybe the AC's and refs have deals with the optomestrists and opthalmalogists. Everybody except Big John, apparently.

I don't know what kinda crap was ok in jail or prison... but here on Sherdog, this type of talk doesn't fly. We show respect around here. We're a family, dammit.

Back