This letter is directed to Conor McGregor

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Conor McGregor,

I have been a fan of yours since your fight with Dustin a while back. To me you are currently the most impressive fighter in the game. You are bringing back the fighting mentality that has been lost in MMA. I also train MMA and was wondering if you would like to train with me for your upcoming bout after Nate Diaz. I know you're currently busy with Nate, but I expect you will fight RDA after. Feel free to pm me and I'll respond when I get a chance.

regards

He should fight RDA or Lawler. Then Edgar in LW.

You....you may have the wrong address

Dear Conor McGregor,

I have been a fan of yours since your fight with Dustin a while back. To me you are currently the most impressive fighter in the game. You are bringing back the fighting mentality that has been lost in MMA. I also train MMA and was wondering if you would like to train with me for your upcoming bout after Nate Diaz. I know you're currently busy with Nate, but I expect you will fight RDA after. Feel free to pm me and I'll respond when I get a chance.

regards
some fine trolling sir

22479-didn-t-read-lol.gif

Actually thought this would be a legit scholarly written letter that sherdog would try to make public.

Left disappointed.

dont be surprised when conor does not send you a thank you letter. although if you keep sucking his nuts so good he might.....

Dear Conor McGregor,

regards
Does anyone find it find it funny when you hear someone use the term i train MMA lol ? This is what i imagine
mmaposer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? Do you live in Dublin? You must be super super skilled to feel you can train with Conor! What's your name? Who do you train with now?

Hi ts. This is conor. I lurk here with a few accounts and post secretly. i'm currently at your mothers house if you want to train. Currently doing push ups.
Sorry ts. saw your location. couldn't help myself.

Back