This kid is the next Anderson Silva.

In all seriousness I didn't even know he had returned after his loss to Emerson, thought he was still changing bedpans and shit. Right, for real-I'm back on the Nover wagon

To be honest with you, I wouldnt recognize Nover even if I was sitting next to him at an Invicta Womens PPV among a crowd of 50.

i thought dana said Nover is the next GSP or whatever.

the truth is i'm a fan of faint boy, wish him all the best, nursing all those patients, etc

If you were going to do a thread like this, couldn't you at least get his weight class right?

To be honest with you, I wouldnt recognize Nover even if I was sitting next to him at an Invicta Womens PPV among a crowd of 50.

True story: after his controversial KO loss to Kyle Bradley at UFC 98, I found myself sitting next to a very depressed Nover and his crew eating ice cream at the MGM. I did not ask for a picture. Or for any of his ice cream.

True story: after his controversial KO loss to Kyle Bradley at UFC 98, I found myself sitting next to a very depressed Nover and his crew eating ice cream at the MGM. I did not ask for a picture. Or for any of his ice cream.

jpyTI.gif

Why did reading that story give me deja vu?

I figure it's about time Phillipe Nover gets his due credit and some respect. I mean this kid is the next Anderson Silva so if he doesn't get Hendricks or GSP next then we know something is seriously wrong with the match making. I hope nothing funny is going on because people can't keep ducking him forever. Let's go fire up the war wagon my best friends! Rawrrrrr!

igdZnPkPWXiaG.gif

I figure it's about time Phillipe Nover gets his due credit and some respect. I mean this kid is the next Anderson Silva so if he doesn't get Hendricks or GSP next then we know something is seriously wrong with the match making. I hope nothing funny is going on because people can't keep ducking him forever. Let's go fire up the war wagon my best friends! Rawrrrrr!

And you are the next troll.....oh wait...to late.

No, Michael Page is the next Andy. He has the same look, if you know what I mean.

I came into this thread expecting it to be about Venom Page haha

nice to see I was not the only one

Michael page is anderson 2.0
Future goat and p4p no1

I'm calling bullshit. You asked for the ice cream. It was pistachio. And delicious.

WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS NURSE FTW!!!!

Just found out that Lexi Belle went greek on camera for the first time. Good stuff.

Back