This kid is the next Anderson Silva.

CrazyLikeAFox

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I figure it's about time Phillipe Nover gets his due credit and some respect. I mean this kid is the next Anderson Silva so if he doesn't get Hendricks or GSP next then we know something is seriously wrong with the match making. I hope nothing funny is going on because people can't keep ducking him forever. Let's go fire up the war wagon my best friends! Rawrrrrr!

No, Michael Page is the next Andy. He has the same look, if you know what I mean.

This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.

I won a crap load of money betting on Efrain to win the TUF Finale that year. Was fantastic.

bruce+lee+laugh.gif

I can't belive I just posted in this thread

I figure it's about time Phillipe Nover gets his due credit and some respect. I mean this kid is the next Anderson Silva so if he doesn't get Hendricks or GSP next then we know something is seriously wrong with the match making. I hope nothing funny is going on because people can't keep ducking him forever. Let's go fire up the war wagon my best friends! Rawrrrrr!

I see what you did there, but I'm not impressed by your performance.

Awesome...there goes 36 seconds on my life that i'll never get back. thanks.

Like a fine wine Phillipe Nover is coming along nice and slow. Poised and ready to go! Ask me again I might have to let you know! Taking on all comers if we can get Joseph Silva to start making sense and not cents (dollars.) C'mon bro's don't let the mullet fool you and let Nover the Silva man school you!

Totally in your opinion but we will see if you are right or not.

Well, he already has the same number of losses as Anderson if that's what you're talking about.

Back