This kid is going to be the future of nogi jiu jitsu

this kid is only been practicing jiu jitsu for a year and only wreslted for a year, hes jut finished his last intermediate tournament and will be tapping black belts soon in advanced divisions.

He's good, but its a little to soon to call him the future of no gi grappling. Maybe the future of the naga advanced division.

I'm guessing this is a troll attempt, so 0/10

Sergio is all about control and position if you like to see flying armbars and all that other stuff look for cris cruz, alot better than this jean marc red kid.

Sergio is all about control and position if you like to see flying armbars and all that other stuff look for cris cruz, alot better than this jean marc red kid.

Which level does Sergio competes at?

I think I saw him pulling a heelhook.

holy shit. this kid is sick. how old?

A: Anybody can be a prodigy at something if they only ever practice one move. Especially if all you're doing is jumping guard on your opponent

B: The majority of people he was rolling against were either other Sub 101 guys or white belts. What's so impressive about that? Everyone looks great against white belts.

C: Talk about major sand bagging, why was he no gi and his opponents in gi?

i think he just finished his last intermediate, although he has competed in some advanced already, a little bit more than a year of experience

maybe... i was just saying hes really good to be competing against purple and brown belts and winning decisively.

The future of BJJ both nogi and gi is Team Garcia led by Nocturno.

The future of BJJ both nogi and gi is Team Garcia led by Nocturno.

Were not talking about the next grandmaster jack, just the future of bjj for us plebeians; not gatekeeper of the jiu jitsu heavens.

Back