This just in: Exposure to manure helps prevent asthma in children.

Can you get the same results just worshipping a girl butt hole instead of cow butt.

Dad's take the worst poops.

My dad pooped so bad one Xmas morning that my mom yelled at him cause "company was coming over soon". The smell made me start sweating.

Dad's take the worst poops.

I'm gonna have to disagree bro. I don't know what it was about my mum, but I've walked into the bathroom after she's done some business and legit had my life flash before my eyes

how did they go about eliminating no electricity and Rumspringer as contributing factors?

I'm gonna have to disagree bro. I don't know what it was about my mum, but I've walked into the bathroom after she's done some business and legit had my life flash before my eyes

Ahahhahahaha oh god that's terrible.

One time I saw my dads undies after golfing in the summer heat.

The fucking thing looked like a Jackson Pollack painting. Some weird Nuevo contemporary abstract expressionism art inside his Fruit of the Looms.

I legit felt bad for my mom after I saw them.

Had asthma as a kid and also as a kid went on field trips to zoo and milk farm and was exposed to smelly manure, and again later as university student on campus or maybe that was rotten tree fruit + bird shit.

So the War Room should pretty much cure asthma?

As far as I can recall, I have only met one person where I live that has asthma. Im sure not everyone talks about it, but it just doesn't seem that common. But the one year I lived in Australia I met several people with asthma.

Apparently this chart backs up my observation. They don't know why it's common in Auatralia.

Ch2_Fig6.jpg

I have asthma. Blame my mom for not rubbing shit in my face. Thanks mom!!!

As far as I can recall, I have only met one person where I live that has asthma. Im sure not everyone talks about it, but it just doesn't seem that common. But the one year I lived in Australia I met several people with asthma.

Apparently this chart backs up my observation. They don't know why it's common in Auatralia.

Ch2_Fig6.jpg

Rogaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back