This Judge!?!?

rampageSmackson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hopefully no more fights go to the judges tonight because these judges are going to blow it! Leonard won, Guillard 30-27 WHAT?? And someone just gave that decision to Pickett..dam

Nevada has the worst officials......money has bought.....

Yeah I am talking to you Keith bitchboy Kizer

Unbelievable! My mouth dropped open when i heard both decisions.
I really love mma but cant explain to my friends why because of this.
They think the judge is bought andno one is there to control him or rectify his wrongdoings.
This is really bad for the sport

If its the same judge then there's a serious problem. Joe put it perfectly when he that judge should never judge a fight again.

Unbelievable! My mouth dropped open when i heard both decisions.
I really love mma but cant explain to my friends why because of this.
They think the judge is bought andno one is there to control him or rectify his wrongdoings.
This is really bad for the sport

I wonder if a judge can be bought by organized crime. Judges don't make that much money.

The Guillard 30-27 was head scratching stuff. Probably some incompetent (female or old man) boxing judge that was elected by the NSAC. Sad.

"Does it look like I giveafuck? Say it to my face not online mother fucker, see what happens"

cecil-peoples.jpg

The Guillard 30-27 was head scratching stuff. Probably some incompetent (female or old man) boxing judge that was elected by the NSAC. Sad.

It is unthinkable to be that incompetent. I unfortunately have to agree with my friends.
There is something fishy going on here....no doubt

Did I actually hear them say 30-27 Pickett??

HOLY MOTHER OF SH*T

Had to be a mistake. That first round should have been 10-8, and there is NO arg for Pickett winning after getting dropped 3 times and picked apart.

The police should check out the house of that judge and see if his spouse or children are being hold hostage for sure.

The garcia one could of went either way so its not controversial imo but the other two fuck those judges.

Back