This isn't said enough but I like both commentary teams

I don't mind either.
Joe annoys me the most, but he's quality.

I think Jon is better then Goldie!! I would love to see Joe and Jon call a card together again

Seriously, Anik did a great job and no one gave him an ounce of credit for it. He just let Joe do his thing, piped up every now and then.

Florian was kind of off tonight. He was calling moves incorrectly, predicting wrong submission attempts (saying Maia was going for a triangle when he was clearly looking for an armbar) etc. But I don't mind listening to them.

Maia had an overhook on Shields' right arm and wrist control on Shields' left. Triangle city.

BTW, Anik and Florian are very good. Goldberg annoys the hell out of me. Rogan gets too carried away but he's decent.

Seriously, Anik did a great job and no one gave him an ounce of credit for it. He just let Joe do his thing, piped up every now and then.

You are talking about the JDS-Cain 2 card right?

aniks improving but still nowhere near goldie

florian would be good if he didnt have to carry so much of the action. if there was a third guy kenny could pick his spots he'd do much better than when hes forced to blab away

what makes rogan really good is that talking all the time is way less forced and hes able to keep it more interesting. kenny makes great points but his filler in between isnt so good

Back