This isn't AKA's year it is ATT and Kings MMA

This isnt AKA, ATT or Kings year. Its All Star teams year. Gustafsson and Latifi coming for that belt

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

tumblr_inline_mjzd281tQH1qz4rgp.gif

Cordeiro and Kings mma aren't getting enough credit. They currently hold two major ufc belts which is always a big deal for a camp.

Honestly, this sport is lucky to have a coach like Cordeiro. Not only does he produce champions, but their style of winning is violent and exciting to watch. There's so many fighters id like to see switch over to that system. Rory, khabib, Cummings...

Let's be honest regarding ATT now, they have Lawler. And that's about it. Sincerely doubt Romero will beat Weidman, though he's certainly not without a chance. But considering how huge their rooster is, the percentage of truly elite fighters isn't that impressive.

Honestly, this sport is lucky to have a coach like Cordeiro. Not only does he produce champions, but their style of winning is violent and exciting to watch. There's so many fighters id like to see switch over to that system. Rory, khabib, Cummings...

Oh I'd love to see Khabib under Cordeiro's tutelage for sure.

TS save this thread and repost with Jacksons in the title in 2 months.

I drive by kings mma all the time and it never looks like much goin on. The ufc gym around the corner however is always crackin. To win ufc u gotta train ufc bro, they're taking over

I was speaking like that because of memes and controversies in mma. Cormier honestly could go back to HW and get the belt. Kings MMA is on a tear. Gus was kind of exposed he doesn't react well to pressure in the rumble fight. Robbie might keep the belt if condit doesn't kill him or greg jackson him.

This isnt AKA, ATT or Kings year. Its All Star teams year. Gustafsson and Latifi coming for that belt

Kings MMA has two champs and if Shogun returns to form then he'll be another King's success story. They also have Machida, Dariush, and some others. They're having a better year than any other camp.

Back