This is why we love Nate...

Copying what I say won't soothe your anger.

Keep going little one.

tyVjJBt.gif
lol yikes, anyways hope you get better.

Funny how he always has an undisclosed injury in camp before an ass whooping. Same with his big brother.
Well we know he had an injury in camp, the fight was moved from its original date because of it. I don’t think that changes the result or anything, I’m just saying.

Nate made Conor a meme for a long time and that’s why we love him!

Reactions: D'z
Keep going little one.

tyVjJBt.gif
he's big mad bro. "wahhh why do people like the diaz brothers?" kinda pathetic that you cant handle the fact that this fighter with all of these losses on his record makes millions of dollars and hasn't been able to just be replaced by the next point fighter that ends up getting cut or retiring.... @SKITZADACTYL

ole "but he's not even ranked" head ass

I'll give you that their inability to take a loss can be cringe. They definitely exhibit character flaws. No doubt. But there's so much more to it than just that. It's sad that you get so hung up on the areas where they can improve. But can't see where they excel.
They excel at being punched in the face and bleeding everywhere.

he's big mad bro. "wahhh why do people like the diaz brothers?" kinda pathetic that you cant handle the fact that this fighter with all of these losses on his record makes millions of dollars and hasn't been able to just be replaced by the next point fighter that ends up getting cut or retiring.... @SKITZADACTYL

They all just worship the flavor of the week and get distracted by shiny objects while shitting on the people that actually show up to fight.

It's hilarious watching people have a meltdown over the Diaz brothers.

imagine being a fan that hops from fighter to fighter depending on whos on a winning streak.
i dont do that but okay lmao, i like how everyone whos tried to come at me is literally making zero sense and just making shit up LOL.

no one is mad though, literally everything i said on the first page was correct.

that one post explaining the diaz brothers to a tee must have really hit you guys hard, so bad that you guys literally started making shit up and crying then acting like im the one whos upset LOL diaz fans.

no one is mad though, literally everything i said on the first page was correct.

i caused like multiple meltdowns in here for the braindead diaz fans lmao, so bad that you guys literally started making shit up and crying then acting like im the one whos upset LOL diaz fans.
Youre right, you’re a hater, that’s all there is to it.

"It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" this is honestly a pretty bad fight motto if you value your brain. But ya, sums up the Diaz bros pretty well.

nate is fun but he is a galaxy away from the elite fighters at 170 and 155.

Back