This is why Ronda is still the best

Felt bad for Amanda N. getting booed. She is a class act and won the belt fair and square. No interm this or that. Or get it handed to her... She took it. No reason to boo her. I wanted to see RR have a successful comeback, but now I want to see Amanda flatter her in devestating fashion. (Then flatten Edmund for good measure).

lC1oAek.gif

Felt bad for Amanda N. getting booed. She is a class act and won the belt fair and square. No interm this or that. Or get it handed to her... She took it. No reason to boo her. I wanted to see RR have a successful comeback, but now I want to see Amanda flatter her in devestating fashion. (Then flatten Edmund for good measure).

At first you wanted Ronda to win but now you want Ronda to lose because of the actions of other people not named Ronda Rousey? That makes zero sense.

Unless that wasn't a typo and you really do want Amanda to flatter Ronda in devastating fashion. I'm not really sure how one would go about doing that though.

I agree with everything else you said. No reason to boo her.

At first you wanted Ronda to win but now you want Ronda to lose because of the actions of other people not named Ronda Rousey? That makes zero sense.

Unless that wasn't a typo and you really do want Amanda to flatter Ronda in devastating fashion. I'm not really sure how one would go about doing that though.

I agree with everything else you said. No reason to boo her.
Get over it son, it's a typo. Someday you'll grow up and stop shooting in your pants every time you see a chance slap your hands together and balance a ball on your nose.

Get over it son, it's a typo. Someday you'll grow up and stop shooting in your pants every time you see a chance slap your hands together and balance a ball on your nose.

I'm not anyone's son much less yours. My reply was on the assumption it was a typo. Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Of course she had to do that little pose with the hands behind her back. And of course she couldnt even say a few words, she´s 2 special and important when compared to the rest.
They are still marketing her as if she is above every other woman and they still have the "distractions" bs excuse. Im just curious to know what excuse they will invent if she loses.
And im confused about the losers boooing Amanda .... they are either tards or turds , im still not sure about it , they´re probably both.
Lets GO Amanda !!!
VaaaaaammooooooooOOO

It's just like when people say they hate her because of Rogan comments about her.

It's Sherdog. Is normal.

Ronda's fan base..

1. Young and Naive.
2. Old with no common sense and an IQ under 100.

Back