This is why heavyweights are the most dangerous fighters..

MatthiasHues

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Even a blown up middleweight pugelist with a solid chin does not stand a chance..

Or Bj.

he obviously didnt fight at HW but that Machida fight tho.

This is why Anderson and JBJ fear to tread in Fedor's domain.

One natural MW fights at HW for years the other two natural HWs cut weight to fight in safe havens.

One natural MW fights at HW for years the other two natural HWs cut weight to fight in safe havens.

Lol at Fedor being a natural MW.

Jones is wise to stay at HW. LOL, his nuthuggers were claiming he was going to HW in the future.

this has got to be amongst the top 100 dumbest things I've ever seen on this moron-magnet of a website
and that's saying something

hell this may even crack the top 50

Jones is wise to stay at HW. LOL, his nuthuggers were claiming he was going to HW in the future.

Jones doesnt even wanna fight people at LHW, let alone heavyweights

Fedor has a KO loss to a Natural MW :icon_twis

One natural MW fights at HW for years the other two natural HWs cut weight to fight in safe haven.

This has to be trolling. It has to be.

Lol at Fedor being a natural MW.

I don't know, Hendricks at 215 220 looks very Fedor esque while being able to cut down to WW. Fedor himself never cared much about diet and trained in a very rustic style. I think Fedor could have cut to 205 Maybe Mw.... Maybe.

Honestly I don't think it had a whole lot to do with the weight class. 205+ lbs of weight is still more than enough power to put someone's lights out. This HW he fought tonight just happens to be the best puncher he's fought by far other than maybe Glover.

Making Fedor fans look bad. Fedor is the GOAT because he was the best fighter and an absolute savage. Him being some small HW is an exaggeration. Dude was a big and powerful hard hitter who was much more agile than his opponents and bigger than his best two wins.

Delusional

Heavyweights are heavyweights for a reason.

That said, Maldonado is a tough, doughy gatekeeper at 205 with a solid chin and very little striking defense who took a fight on incredibly short notice... and Miocic is a top 10 HW. This could really have only ended one way. I'm surprised that people are surprised.

Back