This is what you get when you try to help people (this is for all you GNC sucks guys)

LCDforMe said:
Good ol GNC gold cards...

The only time I ever tried to get a deal from a girl at a GNC was when I was about 3 dollars short for my whey protein powder. It turns out the girl's husband trains at the same gym as I do so we got to talking and she knocked it off. I was about to go to the ATM though.

U shoulda boned her :D

Chad Hamilton said:
Shoulda kicked him in the face King.

Or sold him something that would make him bloat and shit for a week.

That is fuckin hilarious. In high school people would go to one of my friends to buy Vicodin and he would periodically sell them ex-lax. He would see them like two day's later and they would have a half-smile on their face saying it was good Vicodin. Comedy.

Yeah tricking kids is stupid, and drug dealers do that shit all the time. Occasional weed-dealers will sell you a bag of oregano if they know you're stupid, and most people because they're A) doing something illegal and B) embarrassed, won't do shit about it but claim it was good shit.

Anyhow, someone asked, you have to be 18 to work at GNC. At my store they require a background in fitness and/or nutrition, at mall stores and whatnot they don't I don't think. If you can lie, the Corporate stores will hire you.

Back