This is what would also happen to Floyd Mayweather if he fought Ronda in MMA

What are you stupid or trolling? You think he'd get caught against the cage like that? Manny Fucking Pacquioa had a hard time landing flush on him and you think Rousey is going to touch him much less KO him?

I've seen boxing matches hit the ground in the fucking ring.

It also seems like people are going 100 percent in one direction or that much in the opposite. I'm not sure how many times Floyd could knock out Rousey when she has no intention in boxing him. I say you take them both right now he loses. Without any prep time with tdd his chances of catching RR are slim. She would just have to run at the mother fucker. His best bet wouldn't even be to box but to knee her while her head is fastly approaching his crotch. That's if she's not a total idiot.

WTF? Since when did Floyd become George Foreman?

Jesus. It's like Ronda never spars with actual men. :rolleyes:

Yea Im sure those dudes are doing a hard sparring session with her.

It also seems like people are going 100 percent in one direction or that much in the opposite. I'm not sure how many times Floyd could knock out Rousey when she has no intention in boxing him. I say you take them both right now he loses. Without any prep time with tdd his chances of catching RR are slim. She would just have to run at the mother fucker. His best bet wouldn't even be to box but to knee her while her head is fastly approaching his crotch. That's if she's not a total idiot.

She might have no intention of boxing him, but he'd light her up before she could do anything.

What the...just run at him?? Have you ever seen Floyd fight? Coming at him with no defense at all is practically suicide. That's the last thing you'd want to do. That is the exact way to give him a chance to light you the fuck up. You really think Ronda could take hard shots from Mayweather?

Then you say Floyds best chance wouldn't be to box, it would be to knee her? WTF...are you trolling or drunk or what? Floyd is possibly the best boxer of all time. Think about that...the best boxer of all time, against Ronda Rousey. And your advice is for him to knee her?

C'mon dude...Floyd would light her ass up, and it wouldn't be close. Rousey is the Royce Gracie of her time. If WMMA stays relevant, she'll be surpassed.

And she'll never be anywhere near Floyds level.

Lol this is fun, we should make a thread like this after every event

I couldn't figure out this thread until I realized it was one long sentence.

Floyd is not known as a KO artist in boxing simply because he's facing elite boxers who are on another level compared even to the best male MMA strikers and don't have glass chins. Floyd with solid TDD would knock out a lot of male MMA strikers, those guys have shitty defense, he'd land combination after combination without having to fear their telegraphed punches. If McGregor (a guy who couldn't achieve anything notable in boxing because the competition is much much tougher than in MMA) can rock his division with his bellow average boxing, imagine what Mayweather would do. I'm not saying that he'll necessarily become a champ, but he'd get wins here and there in men's division with proper preparation.

Agree with everything you said. Not sure if you replied to me by accident, but some guys on here don't realise what difference in striking levels Floyd is on. His ability and technique is masterful.

EDIT: and I think Floyd could pick up some decent TDD quite easily considering his movement and footwork are already there. Cro-Cop developed some of the best TDD in MMA with some solid wrestling work.

What the...just run at him?? Have you ever seen Floyd fight? Coming at him with no defense at all is practically suicide. That's the last thing you'd want to do. That is the exact way to give him a chance to light you the fuck up. You really think Ronda could take hard shots from Mayweather?

Then you say Floyds best chance wouldn't be to box, it would be to knee her? WTF...are you trolling or drunk or what? Floyd is possibly the best boxer of all time. Think about that...the best boxer of all time, against Ronda Rousey. And your advice is for him to knee her?

C'mon dude...Floyd would light her ass up, and it wouldn't be close. Rousey is the Royce Gracie of her time. If WMMA stays relevant, she'll be surpassed.

And she'll never be anywhere near Floyds level.

I didn't intend to pinch a nerve with the knee joke but it's funny watching people dissect this fight. How would you suggest Ronda fight this man? I say run full speed at him lol

I would bet $2000 that Rousey breaks Floyds arm. See Royce in the UFC to understand what happens when you dont know crap on the ground. . Mayweather has zero idea about what to do on the ground. Floyd isnt even a KO king, all his fights go to decision.
In the last 20 years people witnessed what it means to be taken to the ground by BJJ master.
What Floyd would need is to learn some TDD, and given the difference in speed between him and Ronda he wouldn't need too much of it to keep the fight standing.
You don't need ground game to win, as long as you've a vastly superior stand up and you can keep the fight standing.

One punch is all that would be needed (and just a grazing one at that), and there are people who actually believe Money would get wasted.

Only Trolls or Retards believe that. I don't even like Moneyweather, but he's one of the most dominant Boxers in history. Ronda might rape him on the ground, but there's no way she's taking him down without eating at least one punch. And that would be one punch too many.

In a pure Grappling match, no strikes of any kind allowed, I'd bet on Ronda. But Floyd destroys her in an MMA match and it's not even close.

I didn't intend to pinch a nerve with the knee joke but it's funny watching people dissect this fight. How would you suggest Ronda fight this man? I say run full speed at him lol

OK now I'm curious...what's a knee joke? Does that mean I'm posting in a troll thread? Oh well...

I suggest Ronda doesn't fight a male who's trained in combat. She's said herself that she won't, and that's of course the best way for her to go. Because that's a lot whole different ball game, and even she knows it.

Can we please stop with the ronda/mayweather talk? it makes mma fans look retarded

This lol. Shame that people think she needs to call out legends to get somewhere.

In modern MMA you've never seen a puncher as talented as Money. Floyd could catch her on the arm and hurt her badly. It's a completely different level that Floyd is operating at. Footwork, head movement, punching. The lot.

It's awfully hard to understand you. Could you take Floyd's c**k out of your mouth for a second and make your point again? What's that? Floyd with laser punches, guaranteed to KO anyone with the very first punch...despite the fact that he's never, ever done that before?

IS there supposed to be vid,,,this is what happens,,,sees nothing???

what if ronda fought God? i mean we know fedor already arm-barred the guy.

what if ronda fought god's dad? i hear god's dad is still pissed his boy lost to fedor.

what if ronda fought a native american feminist woman with paraplegic kids? would he armbar her? is she ducking said native american feminist with paraplegic kids?

what about a tsunami? could ronda KO a tsunami? or maybe mount Etna?

what about the subject - object dichotomy? i bet ronda could armbad that. squaring the circle got nothing on ronda.

It's awfully hard to understand you. Could you take Floyd's c**k out of your mouth for a second and make your point again? What's that? Floyd with laser punches, guaranteed to KO anyone with the very first punch...despite the fact that he's never, ever done that before?

Never done that because he's fighting the very best boxers who are known to be able to take punishment and are conditioned to fight for 36 minutes and with heavier gloves on.

Mayweather with tiny gloves, his accuracy and facing Ronda, would end in one punch.

Idiots who think that Mayweather couldn't knock out Ronda with one punch just because he doesn't have Pacquiao power know nothing about his boxing skills. He'd adapt his gameplan and prepare.

Exactly. Precision, Accuracy and timing would be all he'd need. Pure Power isn't everything. I can't even believe we've been dragged into this silly discussion. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks Rousey would just wander up to Floyd and get within range on him like I was nothing.

Back