This is What the UFC Feared All Along

without communication there can be no resolution.

I've communicated the point multiple times and it doesn't seem to be resonating with some of you. Read back through the thread if you want

I've communicated the point multiple times and it doesn't seem to be resonating with some of you. Read back through the thread if you want

I still don't think Jones is bigger than the UFC. Unless you're using the metric system?

Don't high sellers get a bit more leeway generally? Nick Diaz comes to mind. Tito. Rampage.

Jones is not bigger than the UFC. He was in fact a disappointing ppv draw. A UFC star without a question, but not bigger than Brock or GSP ever were, and they too were not bigger than UFC.

lol @ you thinking PPV draws have to do with his status.
Lebron James doesn't tweet about fucking Donald Cerrone fighting. ESPN doesn't give a shit about Dominick Cruz. Nike didn't sign Might Mouse.

All the more reason for me to believe he would resort to cheating. He wasn't ready for this - nobody could be. I think he would stop at nothing to keep everything he had.

Jones definitely strikes me as a cheater. Seems like he'd do anything to not lose the belt to dc or Gus. I honestly think he'd go off the deep end worse than rampage.

Back