Television This is what mind control looks like. This is Operation Mockingbird

I don't know. I just tried to score some cheap points with the Lesnar thing.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I was just gonna give you one of these
<mma4>
But then I remembered that Lesnar got a point taken away for a blow to the back of Mir's head right before he cinched up a beautiful knee bar.
<Deported1>

That shit was insane, no warning, just a point taken. I've not seen that in any other fight.

I think you were supposed to say this doesn't belong in the mayberry

Brock Lesnar is a lifelong steroid cheat who is an embarrassment to the spirit of competition.

Newsflash - small, local news stations are owned by larger national news networks, and often get their scripts from the parent company.

This lmao

They're clearly reading a script off the teleprompter. I'm sure if you Eddie Bravo'd the situation, you'd find out that they're all part of a conglomeration.

Fuck Them, that shit has been exposed for a long time now..

I think you were supposed to say this doesn't belong in the mayberry
There's no guarantee I'll read a thread just because someone tags me. If others want to decide for themselves, fine.

I post about the separation of the forums when it's relevant, which is far too often. But it's about intent. Humorous tone as opposed to "here's my political obsession that I can't keep out of every conversation".

How do I fucking shelter in place further?

It's what I feel I need to do after seeing that....

If I'm needed Il be in my cat's litterbox
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Stop. Calling me to a thread I haven't read is aggravating and doesn't mean I'll read the thread hoping to figure out what the fuck you're trying to say. Stop being annoying.

He is tagging you because you want to keep politics out of the berry and this is reeking of that.

Newsflash - small, local news stations are owned by larger national news networks, and often get their scripts from the parent company.

It's still a form of brainwashing. They want everybody to believe their narrative, so they spread it as uniformly as possible as far as possible.

He is tagging you because you want to keep politics out of the berry and this is reeking of that.
Well, not just because it's politics. Someone could start a fucking hilarious thread about inviting Trump to a birthday party or whatever. It's just the posts that are serious and bias-motivated.

Threads like that tend to attract drive by politics brick throwing, and that's what I come to Mayberry to avoid.

full

Funny that you cited Operation Mockingbird.
Are you implying that most journalists don't write news but read script instead?

Back