This is What Happens When a Woman Supports Bernie Sanders Online

I think this is what happens no matter who one supports online

true. best social media policy is no comment on religion or politics, no whining either. I wish a lot of people I know in real life would shut the fuck up about those things on facebook. I'd like them more.

"A total of 43 percent of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95 percent said a female acquaintance was the aggressor, according to a study published online in the APA journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity®."

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/03/coerced-sex.aspx.

gtfo hahahahahhahh

gtfo hahahahahhahh

It's the logical extension of the systematic expansion of terms like "rape" and "sexual assault." All of the sudden a guy who isn't 100% into, or was drunk when he did it, sex, was "coerced into sex"

Personally, I think feminists just aren't dealing with this because it exposes the absurdity of the standards they are pushing - hard - for what we consider "sexual assault" and "coerced sex" and whatnot. A large part of what this report says is "If a young man had reservations about having sex with a girl, and she was the clear aggressor, he was coerced into having sex." Spin this a bit and all of the sudden you've got "43% of young men are sexually assaulted, and 95% of the perps are women!" We're kicking at over 1/3 of young men are sexually assaulted by women - if Obama's PR team got a hold of it and thought it would be good for him to repeat in a speech.

I wonder why this isn't being spun this way? Oh, such musings...

She sure is attractive.

gallery-enlarged-emily-ratajkowski-body-bfb-sz-animate-body-118788519.jpg

01-former_icarly.jpg

Typical hollywood celebrity mindless leftists, there are tons of them, why posting this IDK, or maybe just for boobs then it's okay

She has the wrong opinion and should be punished. End the suffraging of women.

Nah, the one I'm talking about is one I haven't posted an thread on. Mainly this one, from the American Psychological Association:

"A total of 43 percent of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95 percent said a female acquaintance was the aggressor, according to a study published online in the APA journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity®."

I am one of those 43%. I was hanging out at a friends house and I was trying to bang her roommate. We got trashed and as its creeping up on 4am. Well the chick I was trying to bang had a fat sister, not whale size but definitely in my "do not bang range".

Outta no where she just clamps down on my junk and said I'm taking you to bed. I did not say no but I was really really drunk. Early the next morning I peeled outta there in shock and almost in tears.

She definitely raped my totally drunk and barely coherent body. I cry recalling this story and sometimes sit in the shower cowered in fear. My most lucid memory of the night during the rape is how this chick had some arm pit BO.

Bernie supporters are nearly at Ron Paul levels of adulation.

I am one of those 43%. I was hanging out at a friends house and I was trying to bang her roommate. We got trashed and as its creeping up on 4am. Well the chick I was trying to bang had a fat sister, not whale size but definitely in my "do not bang range".

Outta no where she just clamps down on my junk and said I'm taking you to bed. I did not say no but I was really really drunk. Early the next morning I peeled outta there in shock and almost in tears.

She definitely raped my totally drunk and barely coherent body. I cry recalling this story and sometimes sit in the shower cowered in fear. My most lucid memory of the night during the rape is how this chick had some arm pit BO.

Dude, you need to get that to trial. That level of entitlement to your body speaks to systemic toxic femininity and objectification of men which we *must* fight before more men are scarred in such ways and more rapists go free. (said no feminist ever)

I wonder if Banchan will spend hours posting defending you? I wonder if feminists will stand in front of the courthouse holding signs in your defense? Anyone want to place bets?

Well, sometimes you slay the whale, sometimes the whale slays you... All joking aside, sorry that happened to you. I hope you're able to move past it in a healthy way.

Is it safe to assume that this girl has create an online persona around sexy pictures?

Would it then be safe to assume that her target audience is male fappers?

Probably not the best context for rational political discourse.

Although really, the internet by and large is filled with flaming and trolling.

Well, sometimes you slay the whale, sometimes the whale slays you... All joking aside, sorry that happened to you. I hope you're able to move past it in a healthy way.

My deepest regret is that the chick I wanted to bang become off limits cause her linebacker of a sister jumped tried to jump my bones everytime I came around.

I did make her suck on my balls one other time though, promptly finished and left. Never to hang out with that crew ever again. It was a small victory but a victory non the less for all male rape victims out there.

My deepest regret is that the chick I wanted to bang become off limits cause her linebacker of a sister jumped tried to jump my bones everytime I came around.

I did make her suck on my balls one other time though, promptly finished and left. Never to hang out with that crew ever again. It was a small victory but a victory non the less for all male rape victims out there.

Well, that's making the best of a bad situation I suppose. There is *something* to be said for Clayton Williams' statement of just ''relax and enjoy it" concerning getting raped... Not much, but something.

Ever consider novelizing the experience? You could spin it as a modern adaptation of Moby Dick.

She would gain more fans if she took off her election choice.

That's for certain. Most people don't like it when models (or singers, or dancers, or actresses) have political opinions.

Could be worse though, at least it's not a Hillary 2016 shirt.

I, too, am a member of the male rape victims club. Similarly, it involved a night of drinking, except in Mexico. Mine involved going to sleep alone and waking up to find myself ridden like a horse. Out of shame, I let her finish. In the morning, I demanded a blowjob as the 1st step towards rehabilitation. Finished off in her mouth and sent her home never to be seen again. Like you, a small victory but a victory.

I shall never drink and bowl in Mexico again. Altthough to be fair, I was asking for it all night.

That's for certain. Most people don't like it when models (or singers, or dancers, or actresses) have political opinions.

Could be worse though, at least it's not a Hillary 2016 shirt.

I think it's only partially fair to phrase your assessment in terms of actresses rather than actors and actresses... You ever hear anyone say "Boy I sure like it when Matt Damon starts talking about fracking!" Didn't Leonardo DiCaprio just catch almost universal flak for his comments about Chinooks around Calgary?

Unless the person tends to agree wholeheartedly with the actor/actress concerning their political statements, they're usually reviled and ridiculed for them.

Back