This is What Happens When a Woman Supports Bernie Sanders Online

Unlike you, I don't use the word as an expression of my emotional state concerning the person. The term is pejorative, sure, but above all it is descriptive.

If one does not want to get called out on being an idiot, one might want not to remove all doubt.
You think she is an idiot for supporting a particular candidate and others will think you are an idiot for supporting your particular candidate. So it is a matter of opinion colored by who you support or don't support.

"used to think you were hot"

Lol

Her appearance must have changed

Oh? What makes you say that?.... ;) Though I did have a quite lovely article on the epidemic of young women sexually assaulting young men that our lovely ladies of "equality" mysteriously don't seem so interested in addressing... Is this a request for a new thread?

Wait are you talking about that troll thread you made with the bogus Onion-esque article about the feminist sexually harassing her boss? Or was there another one

Wait are you talking about that troll thread you made with the bogus Onion-esque article about the feminist sexually harassing her boss? Or was there another one

Hrm... A bogus Onion-esque article? Can't recall the thread you're talking about... Doesn't sound like me! I've done a few threads though, so may have forgot about it.

Nah, the one I'm talking about is one I haven't posted an thread on. Mainly this one, from the American Psychological Association:

"A total of 43 percent of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95 percent said a female acquaintance was the aggressor, according to a study published online in the APA journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity®."

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/03/coerced-sex.aspx

I have a sneaking suspicion that if a legitimate organization like the APA came out with a study like this with the gender roles in opposition positions, I would have seen it all over the feminist news sources I follow, maybe on CNN, and it *might* have even crept into one of Obama's speeches... Go figure, I only managed to track this down with some pretty hard searching... You'd think the Patriarchy would be blaring this from the rafters, since it privileges men in such a one-sided manner. Ah well - the Patriarchy works in mysterious ways... I'm sure it ignoring this issue somehow privileges men over women - we just can't see how yet.

Hrm... A bogus Onion-esque article? Can't recall the thread you're talking about... Doesn't sound like me! I've done a few threads though, so may have forgot about it.

Nah, the one I'm talking about is one I haven't posted an thread on. Mainly this one, from the American Psychological Association:

"A total of 43 percent of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95 percent said a female acquaintance was the aggressor, according to a study published online in the APA journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity®."

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/03/coerced-sex.aspx

I have a sneaking suspicion that if a legitimate organization like the APA came out with a study like this with the gender roles in opposition positions, I would have seen it all over the feminist news sources I follow, maybe on CNN, and it *might* have even crept into one of Obama's speeches... Go figure, I only managed to track this down with some pretty hard searching... You'd think the Patriarchy would be blaring this from the rafters, since it privileges men in such a one-sided manner. Ah well - the Patriarchy works in mysterious ways... I'm sure it ignoring this issue somehow privileges men over women - we just can't see how yet.

Ah, ok. I never saw this one. Interesting article and seeing as how more and more psycho female teachers get caught banging their male students, it's not too much of a surprise. Also not much of a surprise that it's not getting much play in the media.

I was referring to your thread in here about a feminist blogger who sexually harassed her boss and then the feminists took to twitter with some silly hashtag to defend her. Except the article was obviously some 3rd rate Onion style fake news story and someone even checked out the hashtag and it was bullshit. I thought you were referring to it in your post but rereading it I see you mentioned an article and not a thread, my bad.

And the boys of the War Room cry that western women dont need feminism.

So.... How would those people's replies be less insulting if that was a man? Feminism is not a bad thing, but some of this 3rd wave shit is delusional. Humans are dicks and the world is mean. What people like you need to realize is that everything isn't always a matter of prejudice; it's just that our population is made up of equal opportunity assholes.

Ah, ok. I never saw this one. Interesting article and seeing as how more and more psycho female teachers get caught banging their male students, it's not too much of a surprise. Also not much of a surprise that it's not getting much play in the media.

I was referring to your thread in here about a feminist blogger who sexually harassed her boss and then the feminists took to twitter with some silly hashtag to defend her. Except the article was obviously some 3rd rate Onion style fake news story and someone even checked out the hashtag and it was bullshit. I thought you were referring to it in your post but rereading it I see you mentioned an article and not a thread, my bad.

Yeah, don't remember that one... Hrm, must have been an odd night. I hope no-one jumped on it as if it were true!

CGTKHTTWQAAT-hD.jpg

would gladly buy her cheeseburgers before banging

oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

And the boys of the War Room cry that western women dont need feminism.

You know, on a side note, and responding directly to this sentiment, I'm a woman and I follow various feeds like "Women against Feminism" and some of the more prominent women who write/speak against third wave feminist discourse from Christina Hoff Sommers to Janet Bloomfield to Lauren Southern, and including a lot of lesser known ones - myself included. As a woman who speaks against certain elements of feminism, and watching others who do the same, one thing I find happens a *lot* is that feminists react in a very hostile manner when you say bad things about feminism.

Suddenly the speech geos from "You go girl!" and all this body positivity, empowerment, blah blah, to "You deserve to be raped for what you're saying, see how it feels" and "you're a stupid bitch - why don't you give back your right to vote" and... Well, frankly, every kind of negativity which feminists freak out about when it's directed at them comes from them when it suits their purposes. Threats of rape and violence, insulting intelligence, appearance, education, who you vote for, and so on and so forth. What this young Bernie supporter is facing right here is *peanuts* to some of the crap and abuse I've received online - from feminists.

This is a pretty widely documented phenomenon. A few people on my facebook feed even screen cap it when it happens, and every few days I'll see a massive circle-jerk session of feminists viciously attacking some women who said something they didn't like. When all of this is said and done I have to ask myself - is it men and/or "the Patriarchy" that is the problem? And is Feminism the answer? The OP would have you believe yes - but having been on the receiving end of things like pictured in the OP - and from feminists - I daresay "not in the slightest." The movement has merit and a lot of value for certain things, but some of the rhetoric and myths perpetuated by the Third Wave are misleading, potentially very harmful. and most ironically, not even remotely focused on equality.

You think she is an idiot for supporting a particular candidate
I think she is an idiot for supporting a candidate that advocates societal suicide.

and others will think you are an idiot for supporting your particular candidate.
And what they're doing then is simply vocalizing their emotions about the subject with no factual basis for their claim, revealing them de facto idiots as well. If you haven't noticed I don't overly care about idiots' opinions. If anything I'm inclined to laugh at them.

So it is a matter of opinion colored by who you support or don't support.
No, it's a matter of being suicidally stupid or not.

I love how the irony is lost on all the replies directly attacking her.

They don't. But they will, after Islam becomes the dominant force in Europe... which, ironically, Western feminists support. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
This is one of the dumbest of the enduring rebuttals against feminists in this forum. Progressives do not endorse Muslim teachings- they are criticizing bigots who want to generalize all muslims with a broad stroke. You can oppose specific aspects of a religion while defending its practitioners from persecution. Is this concept too difficult for your ilk to grasp?

Can't imagine how she became a big name (lol)...

image.jpg

... because it's certainly not for her looks.

image.jpg

She's the definition of a privileged little brat.
you just "3/10, would not bang"ed a world renowned beauty. Good job, Internet Male.

You know, on a side note, and responding directly to this sentiment, I'm a woman and I follow various feeds like "Women against Feminism" and some of the more prominent women who write/speak against third wave feminist discourse from Christina Hoff Sommers to Janet Bloomfield to Lauren Southern, and including a lot of lesser known ones - myself included. As a woman who speaks against certain elements of feminism, and watching others who do the same, one thing I find happens a *lot* is that feminists react in a very hostile manner when you say bad things about feminism.

Suddenly the speech geos from "You go girl!" and all this body positivity, empowerment, blah blah, to "You deserve to be raped for what you're saying, see how it feels" and "you're a stupid bitch - why don't you give back your right to vote" and... Well, frankly, every kind of negativity which feminists freak out about when it's directed at them comes from them when it suits their purposes. Threats of rape and violence, insulting intelligence, appearance, education, who you vote for, and so on and so forth. What this young Bernie supporter is facing right here is *peanuts* to some of the crap and abuse I've received online - from feminists.

This is a pretty widely documented phenomenon. A few people on my facebook feed even screen cap it when it happens, and every few days I'll see a massive circle-jerk session of feminists viciously attacking some women who said something they didn't like. When all of this is said and done I have to ask myself - is it men and/or "the Patriarchy" that is the problem? And is Feminism the answer? The OP would have you believe yes - but having been on the receiving end of things like pictured in the OP - and from feminists - I daresay "not in the slightest." The movement has merit and a lot of value for certain things, but some of the rhetoric and myths perpetuated by the Third Wave are misleading, potentially very harmful. and most ironically, not even remotely focused on equality.
Do not conflate FEMINISTS with FEMINISM. Individuals within a self-identified group represent only themselves, and there are loathesome, hypocritical individuals in every movement. You dont need a card or membership to subscribe to feminism- only the belief that women should have equal rights. This is where the rightwing/mra/redpillers draw some autistic distinction between "honorable feminism" and "third wave", which is so similar to closet racists that claim to support MLK but decry BLM. Being intentionally dense with self-deception.

This is one of the dumbest of the enduring rebuttals against feminists in this forum. Progressives do not endorse Muslim teachings- they are criticizing bigots who want to generalize all muslims with a broad stroke. You can oppose specific aspects of a religion while defending its practitioners from persecution. Is this concept too difficult for your ilk to grasp?

Wrong on all counts. Not only do feminists have no problem with Islamic misogyny (why'd you think they're silent on Islam's growing influence in Europe?), but are actually in favour of importing it into Europe. Feminists screech at anyone who even attempts to mention the topic of Islamic misogyny. Why? Because they either don't care, or outright support it.

These same feminists have no problem painting all Western men with the same brush, so don't give me the 'they just don't like it when people generalize all Muslims' bullshit.

Feminists were SILENT on the NYE attacks against women in Europe. Why'd you think that might be? Would they have been silent if white, Christian men had done the same thing? They're also SILENT on the issue of Muslim rape gangs in the UK, abusing non-Muslim girls. They have no interest in this serious issue, even though they're aware of it, which means they support it.

This is all way over your head, though. You don't understand feminism and its political agenda. 60's - present feminism was NEVER about making the lives of women better/safer. It was ONLY about breaking down the dominant culture in the West.

you just "3/10, would not bang"ed a world renowned beauty. Good job, Internet Male.

Oh, I'd smash alright. I just think it's funny she's a model.

Do not conflate FEMINISTS with FEMINISM. Individuals within a self-identified group represent only themselves, and there are loathesome, hypocritical individuals in every movement. You dont need a card or membership to subscribe to feminism- only the belief that women should have equal rights. This is where the rightwing/mra/redpillers draw some autistic distinction between "honorable feminism" and "third wave", which is so similar to closet racists that claim to support MLK but decry BLM. Being intentionally dense with self-deception.
Interesting... Are we to take ideological movements in their abstract and theoretical forms then, and ignore the actual practices of the people involved, claiming the label? I rather feel that we don't actually do this when we judge movements at large... How differently history would judge so many revolutions and ideologies if we gave all movements the pass you're suggesting we give contemporary feminism? Are you just about to tell me to look up feminism in a dictionary, by any chance?

Anyways, way to go there, dropping in a veiled hint of "THEY'RE RACISTS!" when in a discussion about someone politely disagreeing with you, or presenting an alternative perspective. How very feminist of you ;)

Last edited:
Wrong on all counts. Not only do feminists have no problem with Islamic misogyny (why'd you think they're silent on Islam's growing influence in Europe?), but are actually in favour of importing it into Europe. Feminists screech at anyone who even attempts to mention the topic of Islamic misogyny. Why? Because they either don't care, or outright support it.

These same feminists have no problem painting all Western men with the same brush, so don't give me the 'they just don't like it when people generalize all Muslims' bullshit.

Feminists were SILENT on the NYE attacks against women in Europe. Why'd you think that might be? Would they have been silent if white, Christian men had done the same thing? They're also SILENT on the issue of Muslim rape gangs in the UK, abusing non-Muslim girls. They have no interest in this serious issue, even though they're aware of it, which means they support it.

This is all way over your head, though. You don't understand feminism and its political agenda. 60's - present feminism was NEVER about making the lives of women better/safer. It was ONLY about breaking down the dominant culture in the West.
youre basically saying "feminists didnt protest against refugee rape, therefore they endorse Sharia law in Europe." Will you invoke the Frankfurt School's agenda as well? Maybe some Rothschilds and Trilateral Commission? You guys crack me up. Dance around the topic but too afraid to name Them. At least IDL is man enough to say it.

Interesting... Are we to take ideological movements in their abstract and theoretical forms then, and ignore the actual practices of the people involved, claiming the label? I rather feel that we don't actually do this when we judge movements at large... How differently history would judge so many revolutions and ideologies if we gave all movements the pass you're suggesting we give contemporary feminism? Are you just about to tell me to look up feminism in a dictionary, by any chance?
Yes, its usually done unless the ideology is too loathesome to separate it from the person [ie, neo-nazism]. We shouldnt assume all catholic priests are pedos, or all GamerGaters are virgins for example.

Yes, its usually done unless the ideology is too loathesome to separate it from the person [ie, neo-nazism]. We shouldnt assume all catholic priests are pedos, or all GamerGaters are virgins for example.

Oh, I agree, we shouldn't... But that kind of brings me back to my point of "I rather feel that we don't actually do this when we judge movements at large..."

Remember this little gem?

2a7fzwm.png

You should. It was a hit with the feminist community for quite a while, and I still see it popping up. The thing is, while you generously say "We shouldn't assume all Catholic priests are pedos" but in doing so you're kind of missing the subtlety of the methodology Third Wave feminism employs when dealing with groups. It says "Not all men are toxic... But because all* women experience harassment, and some men harass, there is something toxic about masculinity."

Feminism doesn't judge all priests as Pedophiles - but, their methodology, and I have seen this first hand, says "Catholicism is toxic and promotes pedophilia" much like it says "Not all men harass, but masculinity is constructed in such a way that men harass - masculinity, which all men participate in, is toxic." In doing so, they have an extremely sophisticated method for simultaneously giving most men a free pass as perpetrators of the undesirable action, while holding them accountable for the actions of the few. You are a man engaging in masculinity - even if you aren't doing the bad things we are against, you are still guilty.

I wonder if they were to turn this methodology, with an honest, unbiased eye, upon feminism as an ideology and as a movement, what would they find? Anyone want to try for "toxic femininity"?... But no, we'd never do that. We've always got someone rushing in saying "Do not conflate FEMINISTS with FEMINISM" - when it suits the purposes of the movement to divest itself from the toxicity so frequently spawned by feminism ;)

Back