This is What Happens When a Woman Supports Bernie Sanders Online

Yeah, that's been lamented for a while. The influx of far-right people running amok with terrible threads and little-to-no oversight from moderators has pushed out a lot of really great posters from the right, left, and middle.

I have to be honest, that I lean more towards the Right, but even still, without opposition, I might as well just speak to myself. We need intelligent people of both sides to provide points of discussion. Otherwise, what's the point?

7/10 would caucus.

fNm5BMv.jpg

funny that they call her a stupid bimbo. they were all liking her page when they thought she was a brainless bimbo, they immediately hate on her when she starts giving opinions. bunch of insecure losers, in their frustrated hate of women, they bought into the fat, ugly feminist stereotype and hope a hot submissive chick is waiting for them somewhere. pathetic.
and the "this generation has no idea about ...." guy? lol you old perv, you have no problem following this generation's models in social media, stop pretending you're some enlightened veteran of life with everything figured out
I rarely find myself agreeing with harcore feminists and they do their fair share of social media attacking for retarded reasons, but in this case it's their opposite, male counterparts who are showing up.

Holy crap, is someone being insulted and ridiculed on the internet? We need feminism... STAT!

You'll be quick to make an irrelevant thread on the matter, I am sure.

Yeah, you're all victims and secret kings. If only there wasn't the man keeping you from what you deserve.

Last edited:
Nothing worse then Hillary both female and male supporters would and most likely have said about any female that doesn't support Hillary.

The world is full of idiots and key board warriors.

I do not understand the logic behind people who shit on celebs giving an opinion on politics. Not arguing against the actually opinion but shitting on the fact the person had an opinion.

So what if they are celebs, they have opinions just like the average Joe. Their's just gets publicity that's all. Are celebs supposed to not have opinions just because they are celebs.

And the boys of the War Room cry that western women dont need feminism.

They don't. But they will, after Islam becomes the dominant force in Europe... which, ironically, Western feminists support. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I do not understand the logic behind people who shit on celebs giving an opinion on politics. Not arguing against the actually opinion but shitting on the fact the person had an opinion.

So what if they are celebs, they have opinions just like the average Joe. Their's just gets publicity that's all. Are celebs supposed to not have opinions just because they are celebs.
Shitting on ignoramuses is amusing.

If you put a target on yourself, don't be surprised if someone takes the shot. And the more people your opinion is exposed to, the more heat you draw. Simple, true and fun.

Can't imagine how she became a big name (lol)...

image.jpg

... because it's certainly not for her looks.

image.jpg

She's the definition of a privileged little brat.

Holy crap, is someone being insulted and ridiculed on the internet? We need feminism... STAT!
lol

The hysterical OP might need feminism. All other balanced individuals should be able to get by with just slightly thicker skin.

Shitting on ignoramuses is amusing.

If you put a target on yourself, don't be surprised if someone takes the shot. And the more people your opinion is exposed to, the more heat you draw. Simple, true and fun.
It's a matter of opinion whether one is an idiot or not. Just because she supports a candidate that others don't , doesn't make her an idiot.

You'll be quick to make an irrelevant thread on the matter, I am sure.

Oh? What makes you say that?.... ;) Though I did have a quite lovely article on the epidemic of young women sexually assaulting young men that our lovely ladies of "equality" mysteriously don't seem so interested in addressing... Is this a request for a new thread?

It's a matter of opinion whether one is an idiot or not.
Unlike you, I don't use the word as an expression of my emotional state concerning the person. The term is pejorative, sure, but above all it is descriptive.

If one does not want to get called out on being an idiot, one might want not to remove all doubt.

Go to any famous man's social media and you will see the same abuse does that mean we need Menism? I've seen men get death threats for giving a bad score to a game in a Youtube video I mean it's retarded that people say such stupid shit but to use it as a reason for needing feminism is ridiculous.

No matter what name she had on that sweater, she would have been attacked. The only difference is how the comments were made based on the candidate.
Liberal candidate sweater= Bimbo who hates America and wants free stuff.
Conservative candidate sweater = Dummy who hates women, minorities and gays. Sell out

Back