This is What Happens When a Woman Supports Bernie Sanders Online

Lenny-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-19107746-640-480.jpg

If I was going to attack her, it'd definitely be over that belly button.

I don't wanna be that guy, but she looks like she was held captive without food for a month.

Holy fuck you mean people said mean things on the internet? To a women even? That's outlandish I have never in 15 years of internet addiction seen a male receive a negative comment. Blasphemy!!!! Patriarchy!!!!!1111111oneonefour

1) if i were a celebrity, i would never put my politics out there until my run was over. all you do is piss off half your fans who for some reason think they need to no longer like you just because they dont agree with you.

2) left wingers are by FAR more anti woman than the right. the venom they spit at women who are not on their side is crazy.

As if women who support the GOP get it any better, LMFAO. What a joke.

Probably a bunch of WR posters

Call me crazy, but in the last year, the WR has grown increasingly Right winged. When I first was lurking here, it seemed more balanced.

I used to post on another forum that was so far Left, it became intolerable. I couldn't get a word in edgewise, and I'm wondering if the same is happening here.

Insulting someone's intelligence and berating anyone for supporting one of the candidates to choose from is as ironic a thing as I can think of.

If someone supports, say, Trump, Cruz, Carson, or Rubio, I can't think of any rational response other than to question their intelligence. Do you disagree?

At least with players like Sanders, Jeb, Hillary, Kasich, and Rand Paul, I can conform to the idea that whoever is supporting them is doing it on an intelligent basis.

Call me crazy, but in the last year, the WR has grown increasingly Right winged. When I first was lurking here, it seemed more balanced.

I used to post on another forum that was so far Left, it became intolerable. I couldn't get a word in edgewise, and I'm wondering if the same is happening here.

Yeah, that's been lamented for a while. The influx of far-right people running amok with terrible threads and little-to-no oversight from moderators has pushed out a lot of really great posters from the right, left, and middle.

What is that, facebook? Twitter?

C'mon son, that is par for the course of any posting of your opinions on social media.

If someone supports, say, Trump, Cruz, Carson, or Rubio, I can't think of any rational response other than to question their intelligence. Do you disagree?

At least with players like Sanders, Jeb, Hillary, Kasich, and Rand Paul, I can conform to the idea that whoever is supporting them is doing it on an intelligent basis.

I disagree at face value. Most of the people I see hurling these ad hominems are implying that the candidates themselves are unintelligent. As if Trump were somehow a dolt, despite him amassing a fortune in real estate, or that Sanders were somehow incompetent, despite his long-standing Congressional history. So whether you agree or disagree with their politics, they're front-runners because they're playing the system, and they're certainly anything but stupid.

There may be exceptions, of course; Rubio has been found to lack the ability to ad lib. Cruz can't help but look creepy. Nonetheless, to throw around the insinuation that IQ has something to do with this is ironic.

I also have so very little faith in the American system (no offence) that to me it's of little consequence who is elected. The two party system is a bit of a joke, as it does not really scream out "democracy" to me. So to randomly accuse the candidate that is contrary to your own political-lean of being obtuse, while the other side does the exact same thing, ends up seeming quite ironic to an outsider as myself.

Back