This is What Happens When a Woman Supports Bernie Sanders Online

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1*H42k69y2qPpjx7wDZe2lFA.jpeg

1*ORoKGMLbGnY1Rulen0VA3A.png
1*L-K2uTESqiJyIJr6CivEcw.png

And the boys of the War Room cry that western women dont need feminism.

War Roomers would probably have said the same thing.

Hot chick who supports Bernie. How could you not love her ?

It doesnt matter what you post or say on the internet within 4 posts someone will come in and take a dump on it

Insulting someone's intelligence and berating anyone for supporting one of the candidates to choose from is as ironic a thing as I can think of.

Holy crap, is someone being insulted and ridiculed on the internet? We need feminism... STAT!

Holy crap, is someone being insulted and ridiculed on the internet? We need feminism... STAT!

Exactly... Men in the spotlight that openly support a candidate get absoltely zero ridicule and hate from fans, trolls, haters, etc...

Exactly... Men in the spotlight that openly support a candidate get absoltely zero ridicule and hate from fans, trolls, haters, etc...

While true, I think celebrities that are not known for being political get some ridicule when they use their celebrity as political status. Like, who cares what some random celebrity thinks, but to call them stupid because they like Trump or Sanders is pretty out there. That's far more stupid.

I think the irony is lost on some of the posters above me.

Good for her

Bernie is good for America

Back