This is what Gaethje needs to do right now

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Justin needs to call Jorge Masvidal out for the BMF belt. If he gets that belt, he is right in contention for the 155lb strap and he can fight Conor after. The BMF belt+the 155lb belt+ Gaethje probably KOing Masvidal would make this like the biggest fight ever.

That would actually be a great fight and a legit BMF bout. Book it

Wouldn't mind seeing that fight happen.

Gaethje shouldn't be fighting at WW. He is an average sized LW at best and should stay there.

Mas said he doesnt want to cut to 155 anymore,he says at his age its too hard,and theres diminishing performance returns for him.

I don't fancy Justin at Welterweight, especially against someone like Masvidal, it'd be a weird ass fight... Regardless, Usman is BMF now surely.

Gaethje shouldn't be fighting at WW. He is an average sized LW at best and should stay there.
Yeah, he's not very big.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/compilation-of-fighters-cage-weight-redux.3977251/

On fight night, Gaethje is about as big as an average FW. If anything, he could move down. Also, if Doostin and Eddie were able to stop him with punches, Mas would be a devastating match up.

Would probably still be a fun fight, for as long as it lasts, but much too risky.

Size difference aside, Justin could probably take Jorge down but we know he would wanna bang. Its definitely a fun matchup I've never even considered.

I hope they bury the BMF belt 5000 feet beneath the ocean floor

Gatheje needs to go and get beaten by masvidal?

I mean, I get that masvidal isn't actually very good, but neither is justin

Back