This is what Chael was trying to do from the back.

lots of dipshits on these forums pretending to be experts. Please keep this bumped so they can all learn something.

Thanks to @loyalyolayal

He lost badly m8. Boo fucking hoo.
20120804_gav_sv5_071.0.jpg

It wasn't tight enough and I think he posted on his head instead of tucking his head for the roll.

Edit: yeah, he drove his own spine into the canvas. His head was too far to the side, as well. It was out by Fedor's shoulder, but it should have been right beside Fedor's head so it could tuck into the space between his head and shoulder.

InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Literally looks like a white belt who watched a tutorial video on youtube during the weekend and gets the feel during monday roll lmao

I hit this in class last night, was hoping someone would mention the fight. No one did. :(

lots of dipshits on these forums pretending to be experts. Please keep this bumped so they can all learn something.

Thanks to @loyalyolayal

Poor fight IQ at that moment. Mostly works in a gi or a shirt on at least... Especially with someone heavier than you. I can see the excitement of wanting to finish a fight by getting an immediate back take when u have the opportunity to end fedor

Lol it’s not that he didn’t go for a legit technique, it’s the question of why the hell he went for that against a heavyweight who’s a super strong competitor. Chael sonnens composure is so bizarre sometimes
I think its because Chael cares about his brain and being intelligent. Which makes him fear getting hurt and in turn makes really stupid mistakes

Back