This is what boxers say about the greatest boxer ever, when they aren't promoting

Name 20 boxers who belong over him.

I will name 10.

Anything past that is interchangeable on any given day, and I am also not an encyclopedia on all things boxing.

SRR
Ali
SRL
Duran
Pep
Armstrong
RJJ
Foreman
Joe Louis

suspicious-dog.jpg

Lmao...love this pic...

and don't worry Seano is going to chew me out for this one.

I will name 10.

Anything past that is interchangeable on any given day, and I am also not an encyclopedia on all things boxing.

Then why even make stupid comments in the first place?

I will name 10.

SRR
Ali
SRL
Duran
Pep
Armstrong
RJJ
Foreman
Joe Louis

Robinson, Ali, Armstrong, and Leonard, I can understand. Foreman, Pep, Louis, Jones, and Duran, absolutely not.

In before two tards say he just cracks the top 50.

Even the most ardent of Pacquiao fans recognize the incredible talent of Mayweather...

and I think Slimp, Wanderlei4life and I all have Mayweather as a clear favorite if the fight between May and Manny were to hypothetically take place.

In order words, you would have to be a complete fu*king idiot not to recognize how talented Mayweather is...he is truly one of the best I've ever seen...

his fans on the other hand...

I will name 10.

SRR
Ali
SRL
Duran
Pep
Armstrong
RJJ
Foreman
Joe Louis

This is a good list I'd say Hagler goes above Floyd to, so we are talking about a guy who can make claim to being one of the top 12 boxers in the world and he's talked down on, it's weird.

I'm not a big NBA guy myself, but are Heat fans really that bad?

I mean, I understand the hype considering how talented Wade, Bush, and Lebron are...

A lot of them. They have the best team in the league, no question, but they often pretend like everyone else who's ever existed other than the Miami Heat are cans and Lebron's better than Jordan. Plus, the Miami crowds whether casual fans or die-hards are the shittiest fuckfaces in sports.

joakim-noah-gets-the-finger_550x358.jpg

Robinson, Ali, Armstrong, and Leonard, I can understand. Foreman, Pep, Louis, Jones, and Duran, absolutely not.
Pep is criminally underrated, the guy was 150-1-1 at a point in his career and kept fighting Saddler who was his Marquez.

Foreman fought in the era of the greats and his Frazier fight was domination of an ATG.

Jones- had talent off the meter and imagine Canelo going up to heavyweight and getting even a paper belt that's what Roy did.

Duran was a lightweight who went up and took Leonard's zero and beat Barkley.

Louis was pretty dominant during his time but is accused of bum of the month club.

Pep is criminally underrated, the guy was 150-1-1 at a point in his career and kept fighting Saddler who was his Marquez.

Foreman fought in the era of the greats and his Frazier fight was domination of an ATG.

Jones- had talent off the meter and imagine Canelo going up to heavyweight and getting even a paper belt that's what Roy did.

Duran was a lightweight who went up and took Leonard's zero and beat Barkley.

Louis was pretty dominant during his time but is accused of bum of the month club.

Pep Criminally underrated? He appears in most top 10 all time lists I've seen. If anything he gets a bit too much credit for fighting a lot.

Pep Criminally underrated? He appears in most top 10 all time lists I've seen. If anything he gets a bit too much credit for fighting a lot.

I haven't really seen that, I'll get into an argument with Floyd haters and I'll say whose better than Floyd and they'll give me a list with no Pep. I see Marciano getting more love for his zero.

Where would you guys rate Chavez Sr., above or below Floyd?
I don't consider Floyd the best ever, but he is up there.

Back