This is what BJJ is all about.

BJJrulezyourBz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey I'm kinda new to the sport, but I recently saw this badass grappling match old school style, where you obviously play harder and its more risky. Its real BJJ not like the water down stuff you see today's schools. This guys bad ass going for a real trophey, anyone else got any similar videos to share?

Thanks!

BJJ RULEZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7PFeCs_Mw

no it's not. This is stupid.. although it might be a style vs style challenge match... Still stupid

i agree, very stupid... i believe this type action after a match has no place in our art/sport(or any for that matter) if you win great, act like its happened before. bow/shake and celebrate somewhere else.

i agree, very stupid... i believe this type action after a match has no place in our art/sport(or any for that matter) if you win great, act like its happened before. bow/shake and celebrate somewhere else.

The worst of it was duringthe match, when the guy wouldn't let go when the ref was fucking pulling on him. Guys like like should be strung up in a tree by the neck.

what a fucker. hes lucky he didnt get his ass kicked by the other guys friends. i really dislike this type of attitude in the martial arts.

Yeah that was very stupid and uncalled for. I believe in a real comp. like NAGA he would be DQ'd.

Hey I'm kinda new to the sport, but I recently saw this badass grappling match old school style, where you obviously play harder and its more risky. Its real BJJ not like the water down stuff you see today's schools. This guys bad ass going for a real trophey, anyone else got any similar videos to share?

Thanks!

BJJ RULEZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7PFeCs_Mw

Is this the same Rodrigo Lopes that is now a BB and teaches at Seattle Gracie Barra? Anybody know the backstory to this fight?

I knew I'd have to ask someday so today might as well be it... what does "ttt" mean?

^Irony.

As long as I'm posting yeeaaaaah... really uncool. I'm all for people putting it on the line to differentiate reality from fantasy, but that was just pathetic.

That was disgusting and I am ashamed to say that he studies the same art as me. If anyone from my team did that, I would cuss them out, and never return.

That's fucking stupid.

Back