This is what a 500k house will get you in Las Vegas

Might as well move to a third world country where you can have a 1st world + existence with drivers and maids and cooks.

Eh, he showed you a home most likely west of Oak Street between 13 and 65th ish streets. Everybody who lives in BC, especially the Lower Mainland is used to it. Property in those areas of Vancouver are astronomical and the houses have nothing to do with it, the land prices are insane.

The below pile of shit is valued at 3.08M this year and last year was over 3.6M. The house is worth 33k and the land is 3.05M.
upload_2020-2-10_20-10-16.png

Folks live in South Shore of Lake Las Vegas; The Siena neighborhood/part of the subdivision and it’s near triple that. 1 story 4 bed/4 baths. 4000 square feet worth bout $1.4 million.

It’s Across from Montellago Village Resort area with the hotels, shops, restaurants, golf course; Higher prices compared to Henderson in general due to Location.
images

Backyard view.
1798-CDAC-886-C-4504-9043-D08-B5313-F586.jpg

Last edited:
lol what's with all these pics of Vancouver shit holes for mega bucks?
sure, Cnaducistan is a nice place to live on account of mooses and musliims
but thats stupid ridiculous money

A house about half that size or smaller. Here, without any dollar conversions.

Chinese driving the prices up. They don't want their wealth tied to their beloved country.

Might as well move to a third world country where you can have a 1st world + existence with drivers and maids and cooks.

Now you are thinking

I got my penthouse for $500k in BKK

I live in Vegas and I know my money would go wayyyyy further in Texas. 550k could get you a mini mansion in Texas.
Texas (at least the major metroplexs) isn't the deal it use to be.

Too many transplants have flocked the cities in the last 5 years (house prices in middle class area's have almost doubled in that span). DFW for example went from being a top 5 most under-valued location for almost all the 2000s to now there one of the top 3 most over-valued in 2020

Last edited:
So a 500k house will get me another house. Like a straight up trade?

My two bedroom condo here cost me eleventy billion dollars and it doesn’t even have on suite laundry.

I live in LA and that's around the value of my 2 story, 3 bedroom house. My dad lives in LV but I don't ever want to move there. I absolutely can't stand the ultra dry, summer weather there.

That house would be 3 million or so here

that house looks like it belongs to someone who wears oversized Tommy Bahama shirts & flips flops all the time.

Vancouver, so probably an okay 1-2 bedroom condo.

Texas (at least the major metroplexs) isn't the deal it use to be.

Too many transplants have flocked the cities in the last 5 years (house prices in middle class area's have almost doubled in that span). DFW for example went from being a top 5 most under-valued location for almost all the 2000s to now there one of the top 3 most over-valued in 2020
I think the property tax is quite a bit higher in Texas compared to Nevada

Back