This is Tyron's first fight since his shoulder injury and surgery

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's been inactive for a year. How will he look? Will his biggest weapon the right hand be affected? He was unable to throw it in the Maia fight because he tore his labrum in the first round. He underwent surgery in December. Will Till be able to exploit this?

UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockdown.gif

Will Tillamisu even be able to make weight without going full Machinist?

main-qimg-a44f802a5b665a630a551ffe230e3e55-c

Getting sprawled and laid on extended arms would hurt more than throwing an over hand. Maybe he'll be more of a boxer and less wrestling . Hard to be less of anything for him

Correction this is the first fight Woodley has accepted in over a year. He was ready and willing to fight nate in December

qfZDAJK.jpg

till making weight is actually a bigger issue than tyrons shoulder.

well that's another issue entirely. Tearing your labrum is a serious injury and the way he described it sounded pretty bad. I'm just asking if he'll be able to bounce back from such a serious injury.

I get the feeling Woodley is too experienced and too cerebral to lose this fight. He’s not going to take any uneccesary risks as the champion.

well that's another issue entirely. Tearing your labrum is a serious injury and the way he described it sounded pretty bad. I'm just asking if he'll be able to bounce back from such a serious injury.
from what i 've seen, tyron seems to be throwing punches just fine.

Didn't know he had hurt his shoulder because im a filthy casual I guess.

Hmm that makes me think differently of his odds.

Nah, Tyron has made himself a smart fighter and will be more than capable.

I think Tyron is capable of beating Till decisively.

Tyron on JRE said (I'm paraphrasing here) that he suffered a bad injury to his left labrum many years ago, and that's why he's been primarily a one-handed fighter. Using stem cells and some sort of expensive therapy equipment that NFL players use has supposedly made both shoulders even better.

Tyron gonna bust out the left hook for once?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z....

That's the thing. He's got two damaged shoulders. I'm wondering how he can stay atop a division with such serious injuries. I feel he's gameplanned to avoid those situations where he could further injure his shoulders and that's partly why his fights have been so boring.

I’ve torn my labrum twice and let me tell you, it’s a terrible injury, especially for athletes. Range of motion and stability are huge concerns.

Perhaps Tyron has rehabbed and strengthened his shoulder back to optimal levels. But man shoulder injuries can sometimes break dudes due to the joint just giving out over time. Hopefully he’s healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back