This is the perfect time for Conor vs Aldo 2

No. Aldo has never ducked anyone. He's old school like that.

So no need for Conor to go to 145, right? Especially because Aldo isn't gonna invest too much in another run at 145, I think.

So no need for Conor to go to 145, right? Especially because Aldo isn't gonna invest too much in another run at 145, I think.
Yeah, I think he only has one or two fights left. That's if he sticks to his retirement announcement.

Also deserves to be remembered more fondly than he probably will, but honestly there is absolutely no hype behind him at all. It would be 100% the Conor McGregor show. Aldo isn't on some great streak to get excited about and he is a PR headache in not being very media friendly. Their rivalry is done and settled,l... McGregor needs Nate Diaz (perhaps even Nick), Khabib or some blood offering sacrificial lamb like Justin Gathje

I like Aldo too much to want to see him get knocked out by Conor again. Which is what would happen.
Is your mother named Marie Aldo or something like that? Maybe Shayleen Aldo? Daishiki Aldo?

Just curious...

I like Aldo too much to want to see him get knocked out by Conor again. Which is what would happen.

In full, this is how i feel. If aldo could have his old chin back id love to watch what happens, so long as he comes out cool and calculated like he used to

Both coming off loses and I believe Aldo is on his last or one of his last fights on his contract, both are winnable fights for each other and it would be fucking huge.

Fuck the Diaz rematch, fuck the Khabib rematch and fuck the Gaetjhe matchup, those fights are gonna be there for Conor if he wants them, Aldo is on his way out and win or lose headlining one of the biggest events in UFC history would be a great send off for the man who built one of the most exciting divisions in the sport.

<Dana05>
Aldo is one of my favourite fighters and it’s sad to say but Conor would easily beat him if they fought again.

Both coming off loses and I believe Aldo is on his last or one of his last fights on his contract, both are winnable fights for each other and it would be fucking huge.

Fuck the Diaz rematch, fuck the Khabib rematch and fuck the Gaetjhe matchup, those fights are gonna be there for Conor if he wants them, Aldo is on his way out and win or lose headlining one of the biggest events in UFC history would be a great send off for the man who built one of the most exciting divisions in the sport.

<Dana05>

I also would like to see it. Aldo couldn't do any worse. I'm sure it would be competitive this time.

Perfect time was few months ago after the Moicano fight. It's almost criminal Aldo was never given a rematch with a proper training camp, not a short notice bout. This should be at 155.

Yes Conor won, but it didn't really show who the better overall fighter. It showed Conor has the ability knock him out, that is all my take from it was. Aldo deserves it before he retires.

I'd take an extremely motivated Aldo over part time fighter Connor by this point. Could be wrong though...

<Dana05>

WTF

can you imagine how done conor would be if jose knocked him out

Back