This is the perfect time for Conor vs Aldo 2

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score
Both coming off loses and I believe Aldo is on his last or one of his last fights on his contract, both are winnable fights for each other and it would be fucking huge.

Fuck the Diaz rematch, fuck the Khabib rematch and fuck the Gaetjhe matchup, those fights are gonna be there for Conor if he wants them, Aldo is on his way out and win or lose headlining one of the biggest events in UFC history would be a great send off for the man who built one of the most exciting divisions in the sport.

<Dana05>

I like Aldo too much to want to see him get knocked out by Conor again. Which is what would happen.

I just want to see them spar in the gym for some reason lol

To go through a whole build up of the same shit talk and then the weight cutting would be meh. Have them spar hard in the gym and make it live on PPV

Conor isn't cutting to 145 without a TUE from USADA, lol

How about a straight up boxing match between Conor and Nate? That would be entertaining.

A fight that Conor won? Rematch ain’t gonna happen Brada

Both coming off loses and I believe Aldo is on his last or one of his last fights on his contract, both are winnable fights for each other and it would be fucking huge.

Fuck the Diaz rematch, fuck the Khabib rematch and fuck the Gaetjhe matchup, those fights are gonna be there for Conor if he wants them, Aldo is on his way out and win or lose headlining one of the biggest events in UFC history would be a great send off for the man who built one of the most exciting divisions in the sport.

<Dana05>

Yeah like the Diaz trilogy a fight that will sell without making a mockery of the belt. Makes sense especially since Aldo is all but out the door and prolly doesn't want the Volk fight to be the way his career ended. Shouldn't have to do that, when he's still pretty young and capable of going out in style. Also a last big paycheck before retirement.

There is something to this thought.

I guess the size difference is an issue.

Catchweight 150?

Conor can't make 145, Aldo would be too small for 155 Conor...

Conor will never fight Aldo again... he's terrified of having his only real impressive achievement diminished by losing the rematch.

All respect to Alvarez, but he's not a win you can claim GOAT status off of.

Conor isn't hungry enough to get that skinny again.

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

Lmao there is a %99 chance Aldo gets "injured" leading up to this fight if it were to happen.
"Anytime Anyplace" Aldo had his chance to step in and fight Conor, but it wasn't a good time or space for Aldo, all talk chump.

I picked Conor to win the first fight. But I do think the 13 second ko was dumb and flukey and left me wanting more.

But a rematch will never happen. I'm ok with it.

<Dana05>

if conor is ducking cowboy he not fighting aldo at 145 again

Pointless discussion since Conor will absolutely never take this fight. He cannot top his previous win + he got used to being a 155er.

Zero for Conor at this point.

- Aldo is not a money fight at this point compared to any others he might get
- He already beat him, so if he wins again people will say 'ya, seen this movie before'
- He loses and everyone will say 'ya first win was a fluke, see'

Conor isn't cutting to 145 without a TUE from USADA, lol

How about a straight up boxing match between Conor and Nate? That would be entertaining.

You think Aldo would decline a rematch with Conor at 155?

They are more likely to share a bottle of Proper 12 than rematch... But I guess if the Khabib or Nate rematches fall thru and they want to make a quick buck... Just don't see it happening.

Back