This is the first PPV event...

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
...In a LONG time that I have actually forked the $60 down to watch.

Hopefully the main event lives up to the insane hype it has generated. I haven't looked this forward to a fight between two elite fighters in quite a while.

Cerrone / Jury should be a war for however long it lasts.

And looking forward to seeing Lombard's brutality yet again.

Anyone else that rarely buys PPV events get pumped enough to take the chance on and buy this card?

This is one of the few I'm not buying or going to a bar to watch, but only because my friend is going to finally order one and have me over to watch.

Many other cards I've been more excited for, so... no.

Trying to think off hand of the cards I've been most anticipating.. Eh. Who knows. I find I am most amped for the welterweight stacked cards, though.

Couldn't somehow include that thought in the thread title?

I bought tickets to the Fathom event at my movie theater. I'm really looking forward to this card, and had I not been going out to watch it tonight I would probably order it.

I guess I'm the only one who isn't that excited about this PPV.

This is the first PPV event... of many I'll be streaming this year.

Its a pirate's life fer me, laddies! Climb aboard the ship, ye landlubbers! Set sail for the high seas!

I dont support PPVs with Bones. Dirty fighting, drunk drivers receive no money from me.

Its a pirate's life fer me, laddies! Climb aboard the ship, ye landlubbers! Set sail for the high seas!

I dont support PPVs with Bones. Dirty fighting, drunk drivers receive no money from me.

Lol at being morally superior while stealing

...In a LONG time that I have actually forked the $60 down to watch.

Hopefully the main event lives up to the insane hype it has generated. I haven't looked this forward to a fight between two elite fighters in quite a while.

Cerrone / Jury should be a war for however long it lasts.

And looking forward to seeing Lombard's brutality yet again.

Anyone else that rarely buys PPV events get pumped enough to take the chance on and buy this card?

I watch 99% of them in a bar, but i'm paying $15 with a group of friends to watch it at their house this time. If the cost would have been any higher than $15 I would have stuck to watching at the bar; can't justify paying more than that no matter how excited I am.

People on here always say I'm not a true fan because I go to the theater instead. The truth is PPV isn't even available here, and I actually like going to the theater because it's exciting to be surrounded by people who share the same passion as me. Although sometimes you end up sitting next to some really obnoxious "JUST BLEED" types of people, lol.

I'm still undecided. I was supposed to be back in the chi today would have went out to a bar but had freezing rain which prevented me from leaving Michigan and have been staying at a family members house....I could go out to bdubs tonight but I'd be by myself since nobody here it's interested in it....I could order it off my laptop it's 17inch.But can't hook it up.to this projector because I don't have a Mac adapter...I would love to order it off this sweet projector screen 80inch at my family members place but I'd have to fork over the cash right away and they usually have kids wanting to watch some crap pixar movie... I could save money and stream it but I don't want 380p resolution with lag..... a lot of choices
But also other then the Jones dc fight nothing really impresses me....#first world problems

I guess I'm the only one who isn't that excited about this PPV.

Nope, there's usually a couple of too cool for school kids like you when everyone else in the MMA community is excited about something.

Just a few posts above, CerebralKnievel. So it's too bad, you don't even get to feel that unique or special.

This was the first fight in a long time I even considered buying due to the excitement surrounding the main event.

... then I got a picture of Uncle Dana in my head and decided I couldn't ethically fork over the $60.00 to further pad his wallet. I'll be watching at BW3's.

I really want to buy this ppv but finding it hard to justify for just one fight worth paying for. Granted its an amazing fight, easily the best matchup in years. I wish the UFC wasn't so damn cheap and had stacked this card.

I'm just worried the main event won't live up to the hype.

I really want to buy this ppv but finding it hard to justify for just one fight worth paying for. Granted its an amazing fight, easily the best matchup in years. I wish the UFC wasn't so damn cheap and had stacked this card.

I agree wholeheartedly. Another marquee match-up or two would be necessary to convince me to fork over $60 to order the PPV. There are a couple other decent scraps on the card, but nothing special; at least not enough to justify paying for the PPV.

Back