This is the first McGregor-belt title fight.

pjswmkj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Diaz wins, who should his first title defense be against?

One side says "it doesn't matter the division, it's the McGregor belt". The other side says "fuck your bitch-ass belt, motherfucker, I don't give a fuck".

Dos Anjos out of the fight means no belt on the line, no title fight, no history being made. And that's why I'm probably wrong, but fuck it. I'm starting to think McGregor vs. Diaz instead of Dos Anjos vs. McGregor was actually a great thing to happen.

What?

Is this a non title fight at 170lbs?

Curious to see what a 25 lb increase on McG looks like. Might make a Lawler WW title fight more of a reality than RDA at LW.

1zch5x1.jpg

McGregor said in the press conference that there are no more divisions that matter, the belt is now called the Mcgregor belt.

....if you could sit through it that long anyway he said something along those lines.

McGregor said in the press conference that there are no more divisions that matter, the belt is now called the Mcgregor belt.

....if you could sit through it that long anyway he said something along those lines.

Oh, that is silly.
But I am sure his fans will buy into it.

McGregor lost to Duffy
Duffy lost to Ivan Musardo
Ivan Musardo lost to Mansour Barnaoui
Mansour Barnaoui lost to Islam Makhachev
Islam Makhachev lost to Adriano Martins

Adriano Martins is the lineal McGregor belt holder

if nate wins he should fight holly for the inter gender championship of the world.

McGregor lost to Duffy
Duffy lost to Ivan Musardo
Ivan Musardo lost to Mansour Barnaouihat
Mansour Barnaoui lost to Islam Makhachev
Islam Makhachev lost to Adriano Martins

Adriano Martins is the lineal McGregor belt holder
In all honesty, you should start a new thread on this. This is amazing.

I like the sound of The Conor McGregor Invitational Open sponsored by Bum Lite.

Curious to see what a 25 lb increase on McG looks like. Might make a Lawler WW title fight more of a reality than RDA at LW.

Probably. Dana gon be experimenting with coach Edmund-Kavangh's crazy triple belt idea.

They want to create another "once in a lifetime superhuman being".

Back