This is payback for when Bendo robbed Frankie Edgar

flowers tiger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is payback

Frankie got robbed against Benson and would be the reigning lightweight champion right now

Payback is a bitch. I bet Frankie has a good smile on his face

also the first cerrone fight should have gone to cerrone imo

Bad call in the Dos Anjos fight was for Edgar, this one was for Gil.

Thomson strikes next.

Thats retarded logic and Bendo clearly won the first fight with frankie...the 2nd was super close

Cowboy did literally nothing this fight and both fighters reaction said it all-they both knew it was BS.

Bendo never should've beat Melendez imo.

Yeah, payback, sure...
That does not justify BS judges

Anyone that says Melendez was robbed didnt actually rewatxh the fight. Its just the popular thing to say. You guys are idiots.

Yeah, cause Bendo was a judge on his own fight! Such a robbery.

Your butthurt has stayed strong for years. Impressive.

Super close fight, not enough damage by either guy to clearly win. I guess if anything the side kicks might have swayed it toward bendo, but a robbery it was not.

Frankie lost the first fight very clearly and imo won the second very clearly. However, the second fight was not warranted at that point and shouldn't have happened. You'd be better off making arguments for El Nino or The Punk.

This is payback

Frankie got robbed against Benson and would be the reigning lightweight champion right now

Payback is a bitch. I bet Frankie has a good smile on his face

No, unlike you I think Frankie accepted that loss and moved on. He's a classy guy I don't think someone else getting the w over your past opponent gives you any kind of satisfaction

Figured since it was UD, it was going Cerrone's way

Back