This is NOT how you get positive reactions to your religious beliefs..

The guy who left was being knowingly deceitful. Isn't that supposedly contradictory to "Christian values"?

Heres your X-mas bonus. Its the keys to heaven

But, I will say I find it funny that the service industry feels some entitlement to tips. I mean essentially you take an order, deliver it to cooks, and then deliver food to table... per my request. Once that's said and done, you'll bring me my bill, and maybe a mint.

Meanwhile, I go shop for some new nice shoes, a retail worker will ask for my size, bring several samples for me to try... sometimes even put these mofos on my feet and lace them up. If I like them he will package them, ring me up at the cash register and shake my hand as he hands me my purchased goods. This entire exchange nets him zero dollars and there's no expectation of a tip.
Labor costs are fully worked into the later but not the former. If a restaurant were to do away with tipping, as some have, costs listed on the menu will go up. Whether or not that increase is greater or lesser than you're tipping will be based on your personal tipping practices, actual service, and the business owner.

I suspect that people would actually prefer to maintain the current system because we're easily tricked into paying as much or more with the current system to store owners.

Labor costs are fully worked into the later but not the former. If a restaurant were to do away with tipping, as some have, costs listed on the menu will go up.

Good.

Of course grubby service industry tax cheats are WHOLE HEARTEDLY against this on all levels. Why you ask? Because most of the tax cheats make far more than min. wage with tips included and rarely, if ever, pay taxes on those tips. Truly a profession for the dregs of our society LOL.

TBH They should be paid less than min wage if possible. Tips should go towards the chefs and the owner - without them the restaurant wouldn't be there.

The tipping custome is just so stupid. Pay your workers a fair or at least actual minimum wage, and impress that tipping is no longer a societal need at a restaurant and should now be treated like tipping almost any other service industry: for exceptional service above and beyond what would reasonably be expected

But right now, it's just a way to essentially hide 15-20% of the meal price on the menu

Good.

Of course grubby service industry tax cheats are WHOLE HEARTEDLY against this on all levels. Why you ask? Because most of the tax cheats make far more than min. wage with tips included and rarely, if ever, pay taxes on those tips. Truly a profession for the dregs of our society LOL.

TBH They should be paid less than min wage if possible. Tips should go towards the chefs and the owner - without them the restaurant wouldn't be there.
Honestly this new trolling character is annoying because it isn't at all more outlandish than actual Trump supporters.
But right now, it's just a way to essentially hide 15-20% of the meal price on the menu
Exactly, hence why people complaining about the practice of tipping are missing the point.

Honestly this new trolling character is annoying because it isn't at all more outlandish than actual Trump supporters.

Translation: "I have no counter argument."

Another service industry cretin outed. Thanks for the concession.

Back