This is not happening

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Please no

Don't tell me RDA is about to lose another decision to a pressure wrestler.

Fuuuuuuuck

Can't blame RDA... Chiesa did what anybody would... Lay and pray.
Then again RDA can win a split decision <36>

chesia is such a bitch. he only has 1 round of cardio and after that he just fucking stalls on the fence

He loses to much bigger foes and this is another case

RDA's one big weakness is pretty horrific TDD. He's like Carlos Condit - great striking, good enough grappling to mix it up, but straight defensive wrestling is just atrocious.

That said, Chiesa will never sniff a title. Not with that striking.

Watching RDA is so frustrating. He has all the skills to beat this dude.

chesia is such a bitch. he only has 1 round of cardio and after that he just fucking stalls on the fence
Hes being the aggressor here. I dknt like him at all but this fights all him and I bet against him. I'm pissed rda has done nothing

RDA needs to retire, just cost me a big parlay.

Hope they cut Chiesa, he's boring as hell

I called his one and should have put money on it

If RDA cant make 155 he should probably retire. Dude is just gonna get laid on every fight.

I wasn’t surprised that this happened. RDA has exploitable weaknesses that he hasn’t corrected.

Both are pretty boring. Very expected results

After this, I wanna see RDA fight a striker next. Maybe WB or something. He's gotten wrestle fucked his last like 5 fights now.

Please no

Don't tell me RDA is about to lose another decision to a pressure wrestler.

Fuuuuuuuck

When is RDA and his management gonna realize that he's too small for Ww and there are just bad style match ups for him and that he should get his butt down to LW. Down at 155 the style match ups are so much better for him.

Back