This is not going to end well

The UFC seriously needs to make sure these guys dont cross paths in the lobby, put some security between them during the press conference or something...

Also reminds me of this:

The expectations are so high, but I feel that it will not deliver. I hope I'm wrong though, would love some drama and trashtalk!

The only thing I don't like is that the fight is next week so the build up will not be as epic as if there was a longer wait and at least 2 press conferences in between. I hope UFC pushes the media obligations next week, a conference call and a pre-fight presser. I want to hear the back and forth, gonna be awesome.

Though Conor during the final week is usually quiet and focused, but doubt Diaz is gonna let Conor relax, Diaz is probably gonna talk smack forcing Conor to talk back. I hope Diaz has actually been training, I want to see a good fight.

Conor's shit talk isn't going to do anything this time. Diaz is the kinda guy that will have no problem stockton slapping the piss outta conor at the press conference or in the parking lot. To be honest I don't think Conor has ever come across a guy like Nate Diaz and the fucks he fives, which is 0. If a Diaz brother does what he always does, I have a feeling it's gonna get in Conor's head. Although, I've been wrong before.

A brawl would be hilarious, and even funnier if that ends up denying Diaz the big payday.

Im just worried that the lesser version of Nate that showed up for a paycheck against RDA will be there just to be a punching bag.

Irish mob versus Norteños. What up
Imagine if that was actually a thing... like the people that came from ireland to watch the fight got into a huge brawl vs diaz fans... shhhhssss

Back