This is not going to end well

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you all remember last time Nate fought, this is what happened. And that was against Michael Johnson, who isnt ever near the level of shit talking we get from McGregor.

What are the odds we will see something like this again?

Also remember this time:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the pre and post fight brawl. I wonder if nick will Stockton slap irish edmund on sight or If he'll wait a bit

two things are a sure thing. stockton smacks are coming. and some serious fuck you motherfuckers are coming. cant wait.

"that motherfucker took everything i have worked for" -kenflo

I can't wait for this fight.. its gonna be the crazy

Next week is gonna be barbaric.

I'M SO FUCKIN EXCITED

Before Nate delivers his mumbling Conor will have offended 3 generation of Diaz´ and pissed on his weed induced lifestyle. I could see a slap contest happening

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

I have a feeling both parties are going to behave quite eloquently

It will get ugly at the weigh ins and the fight, but before and after all will be well

I think Nate will be chill. He's getting the big payday he's been after for a long time.

I think Nate will be chill. He's getting the big payday he's been after for a long time.

Pretty sure that's all he cares about. And he got what he wanted. Sad, really. Let's hope McGregor finishes what Thompson started, KOing him stiff as a 145er moving up to 170lbs

They won't have a chance to brawl beforehand coz Conor is staying in the penthouse suite and Diaz is in the Travelodge down the old town

A lot on here seem to think Diaz will be able to get into McGregor's head, which I think is ridiculous. As others have said, McGregor will have the whole room laughing at Diaz in the press conferences.

It'll be a sub standard fight. Diaz will walk into that octagon already broken and shaking with rage. McGregor will end it within a minute.

Bet you anything Conor won't be a vocal as he normally is for this fight...

The stars have somehow aligned for this fight to come about. One one hand, I am not happy that we don't get RDA-Conor, but pretty happy on the other hand that we get to see Nate vs Conor. Should be a really fun fight

pre fight press conference should be PPV and it would sell like shit

Back