"This is No Real" Anderson Silva on 10 Fight Contract

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So Anderson dispels the rumors of his 10 fight deal with the UFC. When asked about it (the woman actually said "10 year deal), he said, "This is no real." He said it on the post-fight show.

Last edited:
I guess the interviewer said 10 year deal and I can see why Anderson would say that. But then again I don't always expect Dana to deliver either.

What's the difference? Anderson will never fight outside the UFC again.. He'll be in the UFC as long as he wants..

The woman interviewing him referred to it as a 10 year deal. I thought that was quite amusing. Brought to mind an image of a 45 year old Silva being forced into the cage.

didn't Dana say that Anderson loves to troll the media?

Well this is probably another example of it, just like he was supposed to retire 2 years ago.

didn't Dana say that Anderson loves to troll the media?

Well this is probably another example of it, just like he was supposed to retire 2 years ago.

I never heard Dana say that but the stuff Anderson says its pretty clear that he does.

lol at "this is no real"
i hear anderson saying that perfectly in my head

Had me LOLing. His interviews in English are painful. They should stop trying.

Why? At least he's trying to learn another language, the same can't be said about most American fighters that go to other countries and do interviews

Why? At least he's trying to learn another language, the same can't be said about most American fighters that go to other countries and do interviews

He isn't trying very hard. I think he should stick to translators. And the UFC is an American company, there is no reason for US fighters to learn any other language.

hoo is this heporter hoo said i signed a ten fight deal. He'z an ediot.

So the reporter said that he signed a ten year contract, which is wrong, and Anderson said that was wrong. Right.

So the reporter said that he signed a ten year contract, which is wrong, and Anderson said that was wrong. Right.

I think that's wrong, but right, now write it down.

So Anderson dispels the rumors of his 10 fight deal with the UFC. When asked about it (the woman actually said "10 year deal), he said, "This is no real." He said it on the post-fight show.

anderson silva says a lot of things. he's almost as honest as chael sonnen.

Back