This is my last day on the forum

use a flying armbar just like you do in UFC Throwdown

You can do it! rip his fucking head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Elvis if you knock out any of his teeth will you autograph it and send it to me J/K

The only fosters I drink is foster light ice... not a bad brew...

I'm going to the main forum... wish me luck... I hope I make it back alive... :)

Originally posted by Elvis Sinosic
I'm going to the main forum... wish me luck... I hope I make it back alive... :)

Good luck! Remember to come back!:)

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
I love you. You are the greatest. You make my day. I dream about you. You are my Fabio.

Take care and good luck with your fight with Renato and remember to use my strategy Elvis! You will win!

We will miss you.:(

If he looses, I am going to blaime MMA in a big way.............!!

Rock'n'roll buddy. I wish you the "W"and if that Doctor comes anywhere near you, this time put her in a flying-armbar!!!!!! None of that shit this time.
Is Elvis going to be on PPV? I never know with this tape-delay in the states.

You are the one I am pulling for the most on the show. Newton secound. I hope you win and/or at least have fun. Do some crazy shit, keep him of guard and do your best!!!!!!!

Thanx guys... I have no idea either what is going on with my match... I'm just going out there and let it all hang out... ;)

since we both know you could kick my ass Elvis I will refrane from saying any smart ass comments about hanging out

Alright, well if you win and they give you time to speak. You should thank Sherdog.net posters for giving you so much support! Otherwise you're just not the guy I thought you were :rolleyes:

Don't worry, that's what I meant about letting it "hang" out, it's my new strategy to distract my opponant... ;)

Maybe you should print your avatar on your shirt for intimidation purposes.

Pop a huge boner before you fight him, then grapple. He'll tap out in NO time, I promise.

Elvis does the Elephant dance. This will distract your opponant.

Fuck you Elvis you ornery prick. I can't stand the thought of you. If you were here I'd try to elbow you in the forehead. I'm sick of you comin on here and posting all this egotistical bullshit. Have some respect man!
Just kidding, keep your chin down, your hands up and move forward. Best of luck. we'll be watchin ya on ppv.

Good luck Elvis! Your looking pretty buff in that picture! New training program!

Kick his ass! Your the man!

Back