"This is my air" - Anderson Silva

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
Respect to the legend. He lived and breathed MMA for his entire life.
_112427936_gettyimages-154092680.jpg

Actually I had missed that word “air,” so thank you.

Rare air.

You completed him, TS.

Is that what he said? That's actually pretty deep.

Some people don't know when to stop. Enjoy your retirement, champ.

I thought he said "this is my art". But you might be right.

What a legend. Martial arts is his life, he clearly doesn't seem ready to stop competing. Hope he gets juiced up and continues fighting somewhere. An MMA world without Anderson Silva in it just doesn't feel right.

I thought he said "this is my art". But you might be right.

What a legend. Martial arts is his life, he clearly doesn't seem ready to stop competing. Hope he gets juiced up and continues fighting somewhere. An MMA world without Anderson Silva in it just doesn't feel right.
Hmm, maybe. It was pretty quite.
I hope for his sake he fights a couple more times against shit opponents when he is juiced.
I don't think he goes out like this, and I don't want to see him vs top contenders any more.

Sick of subhumans laughing at his loss.
Was at another community, saw people saying Silva looked like a cheap whore, raged, called them a bunch of losers.
Never going back there.
Fuxking retards.

Great to see some people actually appreciate Silva.

I'm pretty sure he will find new, fresh air if he was only getting paid $10,000 for the fight. Which is what he deserved for tonight. Sorry, I know thats mean and I think that they need to create a commission or something that tells fighters they can't fight anymore. This fight just created a scenario where he has to come back once again because it was so sad and embarrassing the way it ended.

Sick of subhumans laughing at his loss.
Was at another community, saw people saying Silva looked like a cheap whore, raged, called them a bunch of losers.
Never going back there.
Fuxking retards.

Great to see some people actually appreciate Silva.
reddit?

Back