This is laughable...

Remember Wal-Mart is just a business. They're selling what people WANT...because you'll go broke selling what people NEED. That's why you can't go into a casual burger and fry place and get a burger under 1000 calories or why impoverished communities buy more than their share of designer clothes.

BTW, I hate Wal-Mart, personally.

Wow you're are sooo cool for hating Walmart.....

I'm not calling you out or anything it's just that Walmart does do alot of good, but people always focus on their bad which isn't that bad compared to what good they bring communities.

my dads friend was in wall mark, put them on, and bam, one punch ripped the seams on them, lol

I'm not calling you out or anything it's just that Walmart does do alot of good, but people always focus on their bad which isn't that bad compared to what good they bring communities.

No doubt, there are pros and cons.

I've never had a good experience with Wal-mart. Everytime I go in there for a simple item or 2, it takes me longer to pay for it than it did to walk in, find it and take it to the register; and that's after I have to wait behind somebody in the parking lot waiting for someone else to leave because their too damn lazy to walk an extra 50 feet... and the people who park their carts in the middle of the isle to check out an item for 5 minutes... the list goes on and on... and going on a weekend? Forget about it! Past midnight it just gets worse. Now you have 1 or 2 checkouts open and a Wal-mart full of toothless crack addicts running around. I need a psychiatrist everytime I go in there. That should be the next thing they add... Salons, Eye doctors, Clinics, and soon... Psychiatry... I would need the psychiatrist after shopping there... but dammit if they don't have great prices on groceries.

Full Contact Outlet

I've never had a good experience with Wal-mart. Everytime I go in there for a simple item or 2, it takes me longer to pay for it than it did to walk in, find it and take it to the register; and that's after I have to wait behind somebody in the parking lot waiting for someone else to leave because their too damn lazy to walk an extra 50 feet... and the people who park their carts in the middle of the isle to check out an item for 5 minutes... the list goes on and on... and going on a weekend? Forget about it! Past midnight it just gets worse. Now you have 1 or 2 checkouts open and a Wal-mart full of toothless crack addicts running around. I need a psychiatrist everytime I go in there. That should be the next thing they add... Salons, Eye doctors, Clinics, and soon... Psychiatry... I would need the psychiatrist after shopping there... but dammit if they don't have great prices on groceries.

Full Contact Outlet

hahaha. so true.

I hate wal-mart.

I work at a grocery store, and I always bitch about the customers, then I go to to wal-mart and see all the trash that shops there and I'm so glad there's a wal-mart in our town to soak up these people so they don't come to my store.

Walmart

popular sport= people who train=need products= cheap product= high markup=$$$$$$$

does this shock you.....

people pay $60 Us for a see through t-shirt with some new popular logo on it....

let the buyer beware....

ps......my new line available soon
pps ...just kidding
ppps..maybe

I bought two pair of these simply because I needed them right away and I didn't have the funding to pay $60 per pair from the local gym. Crappy gloves, as expected. Nearly impossible to get a good grip on someone while wearing them, and my son cut the bridge of my nose open on one of the seams.

It was a lucky shot...that's my story and I'm sticking to it... :redface:

I'll use them as spare bag gloves once I can get a decent pair to replace them with...

Those are cheap pleather crappy gloves.. Anyone using those is in for heartbreak when they fall apart the first week or you break your hand "doing UFC" in your backyard..

Same with the "UFC" gloves they sell at big 5 and etc. TERRIBLE gloves

I used to open palm train because MMA gloves were impossible to find.

Would have killed for a Wallmart to give me shitty gloves to use.

Someone had told me that Wal-mart (yes, good ol' Wally World) is now selling MMA Gloves. Now, I had to go to the store to see it myself, and yes, they actually are... these "SUPER NICE" Everlast gloves.

Now, as I'm looking at these things, I'm thinking about how cheap they look and feel.

Well, as you said, I guess everyone has to start somewhere, but, I was afraid to click on the link to look. Please, please, tell me they aren't blue with the little yellow low price smiley face on the back of the hands. :icon_chee

Please, please, tell me they aren't blue with the little yellow low price smiley face on the back of the hands. :icon_chee

That would actually be pretty cool looking. Future Wal-Mart MMA line...

Back