This is how you respond to a loss

Are you saying he didn't gas? Just trying to be clear here.

He never completely gassed no, he had times where he had to recover which he did. If you completely gas you're done.

Both him and Nate slowed down at times in that fight, Conor was the fresher fighter in the 4th round.

In the first fight he kept going forward no matter what, the 2nd time he just defended against the cage and recovered.

His hand looks pretty bad

If you listened carefully, I believe it was after the first round, possibly the second, Dom shook his hand very slightly to his trainer, who responded by saying "I know, we will worry about that later." I believe his hand was broken in the 1st.

He never completely gassed no, he had times where he had to recover which he did. If you completely gas you're done.

Both him and Nate slowed down at times in that fight, Conor was the fresher fighter in the 4th round.

In the first fight he kept going forward no matter what, the 2nd time he just defended against the cage and recovered.

There's no point arguing with the fanboys. Nothing ever gets solved. One side just gets bored beating the dead horse, and the other side thinks they won by attrition.

As I said...

As I said...

Back to your original tactic I see.

It's ok, I get it. It's easier to make some general dismissive statement than actually thinking and making valid points.

Truth is, you're bitter about Conor so bash him whenever you see an opportunity to.

Back to your original tactic I see.

It's ok, I get it. It's easier to make some general dismissive statement than actually thinking and making valid points.

Truth is, you're bitter about Conor so bash him whenever you see an opportunity to.

I reckon that makes us two sides of the same coin, eh?

that's how you take a fucking loss
no i wasn't feeling like myself
bad training camp
horrible weight cut
my goldfish died

so much times we see fighters boast about how amazing their camp was and how great they feel and as soon as they get their ass handed to them suddenly they have some kinda fucking gastric disorder

After all that trash talk, so nice seeing him get his ass kicked. That whole manlet division is annoying, looking forward to seeing Cody getting knocked out again.

Back