This is how you respond to a loss

What? Aldo didnt lose. It was an accident, he was always the champion. Any time, any place.

Also it wasnt a real fight remember. It didnt last long enough to be a real fight. Remember?.

Respect to Dom for that shit.

How does this thread devolve into a Conor war? SMH

Hes very intelligent and well spoken. Happy for Cody but Dom is a grown man.

Out of these 4, only Holm reacted well after her loss. Weidman and McGregor produced tons of excuses.
Talk is cheap. Connor came back and owned. Weidman came back and I didn't hear any excuses. Gay Jesus fucked him up but he will be back. It's about the actions. I didn't hear Connor talk about wanting to kill himself and get pissed off at the media for not worshipping him. Seriously Ronda went off on PVZ for congratulating Holm on her fight. Ronda is fucking nuts. Shes a child. She needs to be appreciative of everything she's fortunate to have. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Way too emotional like a spoiled brat. I heard from people who read her book that she always pointed the finger at someone else even when she was clearly at fault. She's just not a good person. Very negative. She should have been all smiles coming back. Saying she's improved etc. The media even just one fucking media day would have given us some insight to where Ronda is mentally. If she came back with all smiles saying it was a learning experience yada yada yada. Id hope she matured and possibly changed for the better. She didn't. Still the same brat. Good riddance.

No counter argument, defeated.

Too easy.

<13>

There's no point arguing with the fanboys. Nothing ever gets solved. One side just gets bored beating the dead horse, and the other side thinks they won by attrition.

I thought he handled it badly.
Still comes across as a passive-aggressive smug twat that still manages to fool the weak and vulnerable.

This is the 3rd thread about a fighter who lost handling loss well.. WTF? What are we doing here.. ballet?
F**k outta here with that nonsense. Same people saying Cruz will dance around, superior footwork and will not be touched, etc

For all the nuthuggers.. Your guy lost and end of story. Another DOM thread about his interview and imma puke

Cody deserved the win and glad he won.

Bro Conor admitted he lost to nate. He made no excuses. Like i said he was honest in his breakdown of why he lost. Thats not an excuse. Its being real with yourself.

No reason to admit something we all saw with our own eyes.

You are obviously filled with bitterness.

Good day

Isn't it the other guy who responded who usually posts that still with the "bum soul" tag line on it?

Hilarious and original.

There's no point arguing with the fanboys. Nothing ever gets solved. One side just gets bored beating the dead horse, and the other side thinks they won by attrition.

Or you just have no counter argument because there isn't one to be made because you're..

giphy.gif

bitterness_by_fincher7-daqjfl1.jpg

Or you just have no counter argument because there isn't one to be made because you're..

giphy.gif

bitterness_by_fincher7-daqjfl1.jpg

What would you like me to counter argue? Me being an idiot, or that you disagree? You offered nothing to the discussion, other than "those are facts, dummy".

What would you like me to counter argue? Me being an idiot, or that you disagree? You offered nothing to the discussion, other than "those are facts, dummy".

Yeah, because they are facts. If they weren't you would explain why they aren't.

Are you saying Conor used his energy wisely? Are you saying Nate isn't the bigger guy?

Not necessarily a Dom fan (pretty on the fence about him, tbh), but damn. Now that's class, and the heart of a true champ and martial artist. Respect.

Yeah, because they are facts. If they weren't you would explain why they aren't.

Are you saying Conor used his energy wisely? Are you saying Nate isn't the bigger guy?

Then why did he gas in the second fight? Start there and we can move on.

Back