Banned
Banned
Reaction score

take note, Ronda.

#ClassyInDefeat
#StillMyBoy
#DojoBless

His hand looks pretty bad

Holm reacted great after a loss. The Chris reacted great after a loss, Connor reacted great after a loss. Ronda was contemplating suicide and had to be white gloved in order to come back and emotionally broke again.

Say what you want about that man but he took that loss like a man. Now time for that rematch son

Yep. A loss is not the end of the world. If you handle it right it can make you stronger.

Everyone is different, but if you can't handle losing you shouldn't compete.

Cruz looks like he wants to go start training again

Yep. A loss is not the end of the world. If you handle it right it can make you stronger.

Everyone is different, but if you can't handle losing you shouldn't compete.
Exactly. I remember Fedor had a saying after he was given his first loss. Something to the effect of, the person who doesn't fall down, don't stand up. Or when you fall down it gives you a chance to stand up or something like that.

Holm reacted great after a loss. The Chris reacted great after a loss, Connor reacted great after a loss. Ronda was contemplating suicide and had to be white gloved in order to come back and emotionally broke again.

Conor reacted great after a loss? He made about 101 excuses after that loss lol

Everything from "I was inefficient with my energy" to "I lost to the bigger man"

He needs to rematch CoGar. Like Conor did to Nate

If Dillashaw didn't get one after how razor thin the fight was, Dom shouldn't get one for this loss. Let him fight 1-2 top 10s and then get him back in there.

Say what you want about that man but he took that loss like a man. Now time for that rematch son
He should take on the winner of Rivera-Caraway. When you lose so decisively, you shouldn't be promised a title shot

Definitely respect his explanation. No excuses, 100% healthy and on point, he just didn't get it done.

New found respect for the Domin8tor

GracefulSizzlingDungenesscrab.gif

I wanted Cody to win but respect to Dom for the classy post fight press conference

Never liked him, but he has nothing to be ashamed of. Only an act of God could have saved him tonight.

Conor reacted great after a loss? He made about 101 excuses after that loss lol

Everything from "I was inefficient with my energy" to "I lost to the bigger man"

But those are both true things that we can see, facts if you will.
He was inefficient with his energy which was painfully obvious and he wasn't prepared for someone like Nate which also was obvious. How is that an excuse, those are just facts.
An excuse would have been if he brought up he had staph infection but he didn't.

Back