This is how much fun we have at my work place.

TS needs to try that with Diamond for his coworker.

Here is a little trick on human nature I used to play on my staff constantly.

I make sure to get in well before any of them.

Whatever song I hear on the radio last coming in, I would make a point to sing or hum that song when my staff came in. Usually within a few minutes they have picked it up and are singing it or humming it.

That is when I pounce, and tell them to look under their keyboard. There they find a small piece of paper that says, "You are singing 'Fix You' by Cold Play, I control your mind" :icon_evil

It's subtle stuff like that that is comical enough to make the day enjoyable yet not over the top or offensive. Sounds like something my little brother would do.

We have a second office over in Ireland and sent one of the guys I work with a letter in the internal mail letting him know he was being transferred. His face when he opened the letter was priceless. He stormed straight off to the main manager's office whilst we all sat in hysterics.

Fucking awesome man.

That's not really funny or creative. It's kind of like those pranks where people wrap everything in a cubicle with tin foil. Honestly, I think you're just young and getting a little carried away for the sake of getting carried away.

Someone doesn't like a song, so let's play the song a lot. Then for a finally, let's do a little B & E with a weak punch line.

lol wtf did i just read

Back