This is how much fun we have at my work place.

Here are a couple of good ones that we've done at my office.

1)Flip someone's computer screen upside down. It's pretty easy, you just do ctrl+alt+down (arrow). Most people at my office don't know about this, but EVERYBODY has learned to lock their computer when they leave their desk.

2)Switch around letters on a keyboard. This one might require a little more time. You'll need a pocket knife or envelope opener, but it's hilarious to see people's reaction. You can invert O with E, or M with N, or G & H, and most people will not spot it.

3) Put scotch tape over the phone receiver or transmitter.

4) Sprinkle pencil shavings on the phone receiver. Once that person has answered the phone, they'll walk around the office with marks all over their ears none the wiser.

At my last job, after our boss left we played 5 a side football for hours and put money in it too.

My current job is a shithole, and I don't even want to talk to my co-workers.

I want a fun work place again.

i used to take a screenshot of my co-worker's entire screen and then open the picture file full screen. was funny watching him try to click shit in frustration.

lol that's awesome and it would totally work on me.

I once worked in this boiler room type place where you had to answer your workphone/cell whenever it rang or else you were risking throwing money away. There was this one pissed off loner who would get his jimmies rustled over the stupidest of shit, so another guy took out a backpage personal ad in the ghey section and put the loner's cell as the callback #. The ad said he was a married guy who wanted gay sex on the DL during work hours so call him 9-5 and don't even introduce yourself just jump in right away talking about what you want to do to his ass. He'd be getting like 5-10 calls a day from weird homos just ambushing him with the sickest shit rofl.

Here are a couple of good ones that we've done at my office.

1)Flip someone's computer screen upside down. It's pretty easy, you just do ctrl+alt+down (arrow). Most people at my office don't know about this, but EVERYBODY has learned to lock their computer when they leave their desk.

2)Switch around letters on a keyboard. This one might require a little more time. You'll need a pocket knife or envelope opener, but it's hilarious to see people's reaction. You can invert O with E, or M with N, or G & H, and most people will not spot it.
3) Put scotch tape over the phone receiver or transmitter.

4) Sprinkle pencil shavings on the phone receiver. Once that person has answered the phone, they'll walk around the office with marks all over their ears none the wiser.

people still look at their hands when they type?

Seconded. That sounds like some pretty tame stuff. 'I love my job because we tease a co-worker about a song he doesn't like' doesn't really seem thread worthy.

Yeah it's tame, but we also kick ass at work and out perform every other company in the industry in our area by a massive amount.

The name of the thread wasn't, "We are the most hardcore pranksters you've ever seen" so why does it matter?

Thats what makes my days go by quick. I love the practical jokes.

That's not really funny or creative. It's kind of like those pranks where people wrap everything in a cubicle with tin foil. Honestly, I think you're just young and getting a little carried away for the sake of getting carried away.

Someone doesn't like a song, so let's play the song a lot. Then for a finally, let's do a little B & E with a weak punch line.

Think we found our...

Debbie+Downer.jpg

hey do you remember the time that one guy shot that receptionist lady in the face when she hid in his car and sang a Rhianna song, scaring him?

ya my work is pretty cool. Once my boss was out for lunch and he called me cause he needed me to get something off his computer so he gave me his password. When i got what he needed i then drew a MS Paint drawing of me stabbing him with a knife.

He seemed amused when he got back.

when my coworker came back from his honeymoon I switched his last name to his wife's maiden name in my telecom system. whoever he called internally saw his name displayed inorrectly. shit was hilarious

when my coworker came back from his honeymoon I switched his last name to his wife's maiden name in my telecom system. whoever he called internally saw his name displayed inorrectly. shit was hilarious

LOL that's funny as hell.

I work with the most fucking boring group of people in the universe hands down. I work at Record Management at Sprint and to put things in perspective my supervisor is in her 40s, not married, no kids, haven't have a boyfriend in years, overweight, and a cat lover.

All conversations here are fake and everyone fake laughs at everything.

Other than that it's a decent place to work but damn the people are boring as fuck.

^Pretty much sums up my co workers. I envy you TS

We have a second office over in Ireland and sent one of the guys I work with a letter in the internal mail letting him know he was being transferred. His face when he opened the letter was priceless. He stormed straight off to the main manager's office whilst we all sat in hysterics.

Here is a little trick on human nature I used to play on my staff constantly.

I make sure to get in well before any of them.

Whatever song I hear on the radio last coming in, I would make a point to sing or hum that song when my staff came in. Usually within a few minutes they have picked it up and are singing it or humming it.

That is when I pounce, and tell them to look under their keyboard. There they find a small piece of paper that says, "You are singing 'Fix You' by Cold Play, I control your mind" :icon_evil

Back