This is how much fun we have at my work place.

Real_Magi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
One of my good friends works with me. He absolutely despises the song "diamonds" by Rihanna. We have been trolling him by sending him clips of the song through out the week, under the guise of work calls, posting on his facebook, and things like that.

We do advertising through a local radio station and they know me pretty good, so I called them this morning and told them to play the song and dedicate it to my friend. He's in the shop, fabricating some parts, and I go in and turn the radio on. They say something along the lines of, "And our next song is a very special dedication to James, from his coworkers, because they know he loves this song so much." and right then Rihanna says, "Shine bright like a diamond!" we all erupted into hysterical laughter as he stomped around and made a huge dramatic ordeal out of the whole thing.

Tonight when the day is over, he's going to come and start his car to let it warm up before going home. When he comes back into the office, our receptionist is going to go and hide in his back seat while I distract him. Once he gets in and starts to back up, she's going to sit up and say, "Shine bright like a diamond!" and record the whole thing. It's going to be epic as hell.

The thing that makes it so funny is how dramatic this guy is. He's incredibly easy to troll, but you can tell he enjoys the attention.

Yeah, I love my job.

I wish I had good co-workers. I've got one friend I can prank, but she works in a different building than I do. I'm mostly surrounded by people 20 years older than me.

I hope you haven't pushed him too far, you might never see your receptionist again.

if a chick got in the back seat of my car, she wouldnt leave the same

Is the receptionist hot?

Got pics?

I stuck in a USB adapter for a wireless mouse on to my coworker's PC & gave the mouse to another coworker who sits close to him to mess around with him once.

good times

I stuck in a USB adapter for a wireless mouse on to my coworker's PC & gave the mouse to another coworker who sits close to him to mess around with him once.

good times

Pr0n at full volume?

Goatse?

^^ haha nah chill. I run IT here at the office so I don't want any of that on record

I currently work with the worst people I've ever worked with in my 22 years as a working stiff. I cannot relate.

That's not really funny or creative. It's kind of like those pranks where people wrap everything in a cubicle with tin foil. Honestly, I think you're just young and getting a little carried away for the sake of getting carried away.

Someone doesn't like a song, so let's play the song a lot. Then for a finally, let's do a little B & E with a weak punch line.

Sounds like fun. I have to sit in a control room for 10 hours, with some guy telling me about his personal life.

I don't wanna have kids.

Is the receptionist hot?

Got pics?

Yeah, the funny thing is that all of our workers have a big crush on her. They will find any excuse to come in and talk to her.

That's not really funny or creative. It's kind of like those pranks where people wrap everything in a cubicle with tin foil. Honestly, I think you're just young and getting a little carried away for the sake of getting carried away.

Someone doesn't like a song, so let's play the song a lot. Then for a finally, let's do a little B & E with a weak punch line.

Well it's a good thing you don't work with us uh?

One of my good friends works with me. He absolutely despises the song "diamonds" by Rihanna. We have been trolling him by sending him clips of the song through out the week, under the guise of work calls, posting on his facebook, and things like that.

We do advertising through a local radio station and they know me pretty good, so I called them this morning and told them to play the song and dedicate it to my friend. He's in the shop, fabricating some parts, and I go in and turn the radio on. They say something along the lines of, "And our next song is a very special dedication to James, from his coworkers, because they know he loves this song so much." and right then Rihanna says, "Shine bright like a diamond!" we all erupted into hysterical laughter as he stomped around and made a huge dramatic ordeal out of the whole thing.

Tonight when the day is over, he's going to come and start his car to let it warm up before going home. When he comes back into the office, our receptionist is going to go and hide in his back seat while I distract him. Once he gets in and starts to back up, she's going to sit up and say, "Shine bright like a diamond!" and record the whole thing. It's going to be epic as hell.

The thing that makes it so funny is how dramatic this guy is. He's incredibly easy to troll, but you can tell he enjoys the attention.

Yeah, I love my job.

Thats lame.

I could think of worse songs to RickRoll him with but if he really hates Rhianna that much then so be it.

eDdtcnl3MTI=_o_saturday-night-live-debbie-downers-oscar-jam.jpg

A prank isnt about the prank its about the reaction from the one getting pranked. sounds like op has the perfect victim.

Your job seems great TS, the days go a lot faster when you like the people you work with.

I used to work at a place which was called "Weener" hilariously enough.

I liked the guys in the warehouse who I worked with but man it was one depressing place to work, everyone outside of management seemed to be looking for another job.

I recently started working at a new place (today was my second day) and everybody seems really cool, I'm quietly optimistic.

i used to take a screenshot of my co-worker's entire screen and then open the picture file full screen. was funny watching him try to click shit in frustration.

My office is fun. We throw old computers and printers and what not off the roof. Last week we had duels with Nerf guns. Had a paper airplane contest that got pretty intense. I taught a boxing class one day.
We were having a long jump competition one day when a couple of guys from another office showed up early for a meeting. They looked at us for a minute, then one said, "Can we get in on that?" Yeah, he knows what's up. Somewhere amongst the shenanigans we do actual work.

Back