This is how incredibly strange I am.

So you're saying I hallucinated an entire day exactly the way I dreamed it? Multiple times? Or that I hallucinated all of the events over the course of months, that I dreamed before that?

Lol, this is what I mean when I say we have the idea of logic twisted. What is truly the more logical explanation here? Dreaming of a day, then hallucinating that day in its entirety, then having that hallucination coincide with your dream perfectly, or simply having a prophetic dream?

Yes. I learned to walk at 7 months old too. Just couldn't wait to grow up I guess.

You're and outlier for sure

So I said I would post some of the stranger stuff.

Three times I ended up living a different life and forgetting about this one.

The first time it happened I was five or six, and fell asleep on my mom's bedroom floor. I lived out a completely mundane, monotonous, business oriented life as a single man in a metropolitan area. I stopped and talked to a little kid, which reminded me that I was actually a little kid, and I tried like hell to get back, but I couldn't at first. I started to panic, and eventually just went to sleep that night, then woke up in this body, in this life. I told my mom about it and cried to her for the entire morning.

Another time, I ended up in a completely different world. It was quite different than this one. The structures were built to house alot of people, basically like condos, and you didn't see a single dwelling that wasn't connected to another dwelling, or didn't at least house a large amount of people, anywhere.

I was looking down into the city from atop a hillside in the beginning. There wasn't any plant life, just dirt, and it was red. Even the buildings were a kind of off red color, seemingly built from the red dirt. Their day time was different too. It wasn't nearly as bright, but their dark wasn't as dark either. I don't remember seeing a single cloud or even a sun in the sky. Just stars.

I went down into the city, and just started talking to people. Everyone was super friendly, in fact, they were beyond friendly, they were actually accommodating. The first guy I started talking to asked me what time I was from, rather than a place. I told him, and more people gathered around and started asking me questions.

To make a very long story short, I ended up living in the same dwelling as the first guy I talked to, and there was something like 8 different people that shared that same place. It was amazing, everyone had magical abilities, and everyone just enjoyed being around eachother. I fell in love with one of the women that lived there, and I mean really, fell crazy, head over heels in love with this chick. We spent our every moment together.

Once again, making a long story short, it felt like something around 7-8 months i spent there. I was laying in bed with the girl one morning, she was on top of me looking down at my sadly. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that I had to go back. I asked her what the hell she was talking about as I had completely forgot about this life at that point. She responded by telling me, "The life you had before this one."

At that point the memories hit me full force. I remembered everything, but I still didn't want to leave. I told her not to be sad, because I wasn't going to leave, and that nothing could make me. She smiled sadly, still on top of me, as she looked down at me and the tears fell from her cheeks onto mine. She said, "I'm sorry." and kissed me on the forehead. When she did, I was thrown out of that existence, and I struggled so fucking hard to stay.

I sat inbetween worlds fighting with everything I had to just get back to that world. All of my mental effort was going into trying to get back, but I couldn't. In this weird inbetween place, everything was pitch white, there was absolutely nothing, other than my thoughts and my self awareness. Finally I just couldn't hold myself there any more and I snapped back into this body. It felt like letting go of a rubberband.

I opened my eyes slowly, bitterly, sadly. Then I just laid there and cried for probably an hour or more. I missed her so fucking much, already, it was nearly unbearable. It was absolutely horrible. I knew that I would never see her again, she was in another world for fuck's sake. It took me months to just get out of that depression and back to normal. I felt like a loved one had died or something. To this day it's heart wrenching to think about her.

The other time was in a post apocalyptic world. It started by everyone going to a central location to enter this giant beam of light, that dissipated their bodies, then moved them somewhere in the sky. For some reason I wasn't aware of, that world had just reached its end, and everyone understood it, and they were leaving.

I don't really want to elaborate on that one.

Ok if there was any question whether its mental illness you just answered it. Its mental illness.

Just think about it. You went to another "dimension " we'll call it, for 8 months, but you can't recall if there was a sun in the sky? Never saw a cloud? Everyone had magic abilities? Red flags bro.

If you went somewhere for 8 months you would know a lot more about it than you described. It sounds like you're describing a dream with very few real details.

You would damn well know after 8 months if there was a sun. You would know a lot more than you do.

Its definitely not real.

My wife was working in hospital for a while, and was in the room of a lady who was in a mental ward. She thinks this woman was possessed. My wife's dad had just died. And this woman was like asking "Where's your dad? Where's your dad?"

She was also taunting my wife with some spiritual type stuff that I can't mention.

She was saying things that she could not have had any knowledge of.

It's weird that they let people work in a mental hospital who have supernatural beliefs that they'd superimpose over the mental illnesses of patients. Anyone who legitimately considers demonic possession over mental illness should likely be a patient and not one tasked with treating them.

I'd love to hear about some of the unmentionable spiritual taunts the allegedly demonically possessed mental patient made towards your wide. Sucks you can't mention them.

The distinction is subtle, I'll grant you.

One of the first questions to ask is whether you were bitten on the dick by a venomous snake at the last service.

If the answer is yes, it is probably a cult.

Another pro-tip: Check if the leader is fucking your wife and/or sister and/or daughter. If the answer is yes, probably a cult.

But if he's fucking you're son, it's just because you're Catholic. Totally legit religion. No cultish business going on there.

It's weird that they let people work in a mental hospital who have supernatural beliefs that they'd superimpose over the mental illnesses of patients. Anyone who legitimately considers demonic possession over mental illness should likely be a patient and not one tasked with treating them.

I'd love to hear about some of the unmentionable spiritual taunts the allegedly demonically possessed mental patient made towards your wide. Sucks you can't mention them.

There are a few people that are mentally ill that are also dealing with demonic spirits. The thread starter is definitely dealing with a demon. And doctors should be aware of this. For the possessed individual, true healing would also involve getting rid of the demonic influence. Neglecting that will not give the possessed person true health and healing.

lol at you trying to tell anyone what is and isn't real.

I mean, do you not see the irony in that?

The guy who will casually chalk things up to Satan and demonic possession (SATAN AND MOTHERFUCKIN' DEMONIC POSSESSION!! :p) is obviously the best person to determine what is real and what is not.

"Hey don't believe THAT crazy shit, believe THIS crazy shit."

Strange to some, not to others.

I've had mysterious visits in the dream world and in between. Some entities (or constructs) tried to teach me lessons and give guidance. Others were not so friendly. I could never remember what the benign ones wanted me to know. Never could forget the pain the other kind of visits brought to bear. Funny how that works.

The dissonance created by these experiences can be bothersome. Not knowing whether or not they're real, yet having to endure them just the same. I ask myself often what's their meaning, not knowing if they even have one. An endless loop.

Perhaps the answer is simple. Crazy. Perhaps not. Nothing is as it seems.

Thanks for sharing Magi.

There are a few people that are mentally ill that are also dealing with demonic spirits. The thread starter is definitely dealing with a demon. And doctors should be aware of this. For the possessed individual, true healing would also involve getting rid of the demonic influence. Neglecting that will not give the possessed person true health and healing.

Do you even tv bro? That's not how demons act nor does it sound like anything demon related.

Im an expert on hauntings and demons. Ive seen every episode of "A Haunting", "Paranormal Witness" and "My Ghost Story ".

A) Hes not having demon nightmares
B) Hes not feeling a demonic presence in his home
C) Hes not hearing strange footsteps walking around when nobody is home
D) Hes not waking up with 3 deep scratches on his skin
E) He never saw a demon
F) Hes not waking up at 3am

In my expert opinion there's no demon.

Brush up your "A Haunting" episodes brah. You could learn a lot

Do you even tv bro? That's not how demons act nor does it sound like anything demon related.

Im an expert on hauntings and demons. Ive seen every episode of "A Haunting", "Paranormal Witness" and "My Ghost Story ".

A) Hes not having demon nightmares
B) Hes not feeling a demonic presence in his home
C) Hes not hearing strange footsteps walking around when nobody is home
D) Hes not waking up with 3 deep scratches on his skin
E) He never saw a demon
F) Hes not waking up at 3am

In my expert opinion there's no demon.

Brush up your "A Haunting" episodes brah. You could learn a lot

Well I disagree. What the Real Magi is experiencing is definitely demonic and Satanic.

Definitely demons... Hm.

My buddy Otis has a steadfast belief in demons and demonic possession that rivals your own.

He is on a variety of medications, has had half a dozen stays in mental hospitals, attends a day program for the mentally ill and is on Social Security Disability because he's schizophrenic.

It has to be a wild life, believing in demons and thinking there's magic around every corner. Sounds alternatingly fun and terrifying.

Definitely demons... Hm.

My buddy Otis has a steadfast belief in demons and demonic possession that rivals your own.

He is on a variety of medications, has had half a dozen stays in mental hospitals, attends a day program for the mentally ill and is on Social Security Disability because he's schizophrenic.

It has to be a wild life, believing in demons and thinking there's magic around every corner. Sounds alternatingly fun and terrifying.

Well hopefully your buddy eventually achieves true health and healing.

i was raised quite differently than most people. I would always have crazy, supernatural shit happen to me. Since i can remember being alive, it has just been a part of who i am. My little brother is the same way actually. The cool thing was that my parents and my grandparents always trusted me, so there was never any question as to whether i was just making shit up as a child. It started at such a young age though, that i don't think my parents had much of a choice but to believe me as i grew old enough to talk and tell them what was happening.

I don't actually remember this first story, but my parents and grandparents told me about it a few times. I use to love peanut butter. I was only a few months old and crawling around, and i always managed to get into the peanut butter. Somehow it always ended up on the kitchen floor for me. My mom put it on top of the fridge but any time i went into the kitchen it would fall onto the floor, she'd hear it, and go in there to see her baby boy eating peanut butter out of the jar with his hands.

My grandma kept it in her cupboard. But still, for some reason, she'd hear something fall, and go into the kitchen to see the cupboard open and me on the floor, gorging on the open jar of peanut butter. This happened so consistently that at one point, my mom stopped buying peanut butter. My grandma actually thought it was cool and didn't mind at all though.

I use to play with an invisible dude. I would see this old school cowboy, and he was actually on his horse. He would baby talk me and just be silly as hell to get me to laugh. I couldn't really talk that well yet, i was probably barely over a year old, but i would always talk about "the man and the horsey" to my mom and my grandma. I would be alone in another room, just start laughing hysterically, then they'd come in and ask what i was laughing at, and i'd say, "man and the horsey!" and point and continue laughing.

It would take me so damn long and so much writing to tell all of the supernatural stuff i can remember that i'm not even going to attempt that. I have a bad habit of writing novels anyway, so i'll try to just keep it short and concise.

I stopped seeing the dude on the horse as i got older, but i would still converse with someone telepathically, on a regular basis too. I remember him giving me a dream once. He was showing me an atlas and drawing different lines and explaining a bunch of future events that would transpire across the world. I was simply nodding and saying, "ok". At the end he asked if i would remember the dream, and i said yes, then woke up immediately. I can't remember where the lines were going, or any of the events he described, but i made myself remember the dream itself. I like to believe that i still remember the details on a subconscious level, and that they have actually influenced my decision making, but i don't know for sure.

Another time i was watching a cartoon and i noticed a shadowy silhouette materializing out of the corner of my eye, and taking form in a corner of the room. I remember thinking that every time i looked at something like that, it would just run away, so i sat there, pretending like i didn't notice it, then i looked really fast so i could actually get a good look. And sure enough, the shadow disappeared. The really striking thing about that memory is my thought process at that age. Obviously it was just a common occurrence to see weird shit for me at that point.

I use to see an old woman fairly frequently, and i remember telling everyone about it. She would sometimes appear in the cupboard, as fuckign weird as that is. My mom would open the cupboard, and i'd see her old face just staring back at us. Strangely enough, it didn't scare me at all.

One time the dude i would always talk with pulled me out of myself in the middle of kindergarten. It was crazy, i thought everyone would be able to see me, so i didn't really react. Everything went pitch white and the only thing that was there was the guy standing in front of me. He was just a silhouette, and everything was so bright and white that i couldn't make out distinct features. He asked me a question, and i shook my head slightly because i didn't want to talk and risk everyone hearing me talking in class.

My dad brainwashed me with the thought that i would get taken away, studied, dissected, or committed if i told anyone about the stuff that happened to me. So i didn't even dare talk to this guy that pulled me out of my body during class, because i was afraid my body would still be talking and moving, and they'd find out about all of the weird shit that happened to me. I said, "no." quietly a couple of times. He tried to explain to me that no one could hear me, but i was so scared that i finally screamed "noooo!" as loud as i could, at which point i snapped back into my body. I looked around thinking that everyone would have heard me screaming, but no one reacted at all. Obviously they didn't hear me.

Another time i was conversing with the dude i couldn't see, like i always did, and i was asking about going to strange places where you didn't have a body. He was trying to explain it to me and i didn't understand it all that well. He assured me there was nothing to be afraid of, then told me to ask my dad about it because he use to do it alot as a child. So i did just that.

When i asked him, he looked shocked and asked me where i heard that. I told him it was the same guy i always talk to and he got super pissed off. My dad is not a good guy, there is alot of shit that he shouldn't have done, but honestly this is the thing i hate the most that he ever did, because it feels like he stole a piece of me. He crouched down in front of me, grabbed me roughly by the shoulders, and looked me dead in the eyes as he said, "son, you have to make this bullshit go away. People are going to hear about it then they're going to put you a straight jacket, shock you, dissect you, and you'll never see any of your family again." i can't remember what else he said, but he scared me so bad that i was bawling like a baby when he was done.

The dude spoke to me telepathically again, but this time i told him to go away and leave me alone. After that, i never heard from him again.

I still have a ton of supernatural shit happen to me, but i don't get to communicate with that dude like i use to. Every now and then when i lie down to go to sleep, i'll go into this strange state of mind that is just about impossible to describe, and sometimes, he still communicates with me while i'm in that state. It's amazing, euphoric, and always makes me feel incredible, but it's very rare.

Even in my adulthood such strange shit has happened to me that i never would have even thought of it if i didn't experience it. I watched a large ball of blue lightning bounce around across a field a little while ago. I had a swirling mass of white light interact with me. A small white ball came rolling onto a jobsite while i was working construction, then continued to travel, of its own volition, all around the job site, doing random shit for about half an hour straight before it finally went back outside and rolled away.

About 6 months ago i started to go into a different state of mind as i laid down to go to sleep. I heard a noise that is almost impossible to describe. It wasn't organic -- as in, it wasn't produced by vocal cords, but it wasn't mechanical either. It was a "noise" that just couldn't exist in our world. I put that word in quotations because i don't know if it was truly noise in the sense that it was vibrations perceived by my ears.

So this noise starts to get louder, and somehow seemingly picks up momentum. As this happens, my bed starts to vibrate. This starts to intensify as i feel my bed hopping all over the place at this point. Finally, someone grabs me by the ankles, and shakes me violently. At this i actually force myself to snap out of it. I got up and turned the lights on and noticed that my bed was now in the middle of the room, my pillows and blankets were thrown onto the floor, and part of the blanket was underneath my bed. My bed was firmly against the wall when i laid down.

Just a couple night ago someone kept moving shit around in my bathroom, right next to my bedroom, and banging shit around and just generally being noisy. This happened seemingly all night. At first it was really annoying and kept me awake, but i eventually just went to sleep in spite of it, although i did wake up 3 or 4 times from the loud noises.

Every now and then i dream of the day i'm about to experience, in its entirety, the night prior to that day. I always forget about the dream, but then after i wake up and start about my day, there is always something that reminds me of the dream, then, i end up remembering the dream in its entirety. The funny thing is that once that happens, i remember remembering, then i remember that realization as well. It's cool because i know exactly how the day will play out, but it's kind of annoying because it's alot to handle -- being hit with the memory of an entire day as that day actually unfolds.

The last time that happened i actually dreamed of my future career endeavor as well as the amount of money i'll be making. Every now and then i dream of the major events that will unfold over the course of a few months too.

And there's still so much that is just so damned strange that i don't care to tell it. Things that just don't relate to our physical existence at all, so it's really not worth bringing up.

My little brother has similar occurrences. He's married now and his wife is totally use to all of the crazy supernatural shit that happens. They've only been living together and married for about 8 months now, and it happens so often that she's completely desensitized to it now.

Yeah, we're weird.

tldr.

Well I disagree. What the Real Magi is experiencing is definitely demonic and Satanic.

Disagree entirely, its quite obviously mental illness and has nothing to do with demons.

Demons manifest, if they exist, in the ways i mentioned. They do not teleport you to alternative realities to live for 8 months etc.

Nothing op said have i ever heard in a demon Haunting experience, so please explain how its demonic.

Ive been watching and reading about demonic hauntings and possession for like 15 years cause im tots nerd. I know dis shiz

Disagree entirely, its quite obviously mental illness and has nothing to do with demons.

Demons manifest, if they exist, in the ways i mentioned. They do not teleport you to alternative realities to live for 8 months etc.

Nothing op said have i ever heard in a demon Haunting experience, so please explain how its demonic.

Ive been watching and reading about demonic hauntings and possession for like 15 years cause im tots nerd. I know dis shiz

Yeah it happens. It's not all hauntings. There are new age worshipers that have demons. They claim these demons are friendly good spirits. But they are not. They also believe they can control the demon, but that is not the case in the end. Eventually they take a toll on the person's life. They claim that they use these demons to teleport to other places, leave their bodies, learn about the past and learn about the future.

Strange to some, not to others.

I've had mysterious visits in the dream world and in between. Some entities (or constructs) tried to teach me lessons and give guidance. Others were not so friendly. I could never remember what the benign ones wanted me to know. Never could forget the pain the other kind of visits brought to bear. Funny how that works.

The dissonance created by these experiences can be bothersome. Not knowing whether or not they're real, yet having to endure them just the same. I ask myself often what's their meaning, not knowing if they even have one. An endless loop.

Perhaps the answer is simple. Crazy. Perhaps not. Nothing is as it seems.

Thanks for sharing Magi.

No problem man! Glad someone can relate.

Matter of fact on my phone right now i have 2 episodes of "ghostly encounters", one episode of "i was posessed", one of "Paranormal survivor" and 2 episodes of "my haunted house ".

Wheres your demonic education at brah? Ive seen it all

first thing you need to do about your mental illness is to stop posting on sherdog. don't care what the second thing is, so long as you stop posting.

Well hopefully your buddy eventually achieves true health and healing.

His condition is pretty much stabilized. He won't have freakouts where he destroys his room while raving about the apocalypse (with which he's been pretty obsessed since Harold Camping's book 1994, and then the other one after it that also falsely predicted the end of the world) like he used to, but he'll still attribute everything from car trouble to waking up in the middle of the night to certain songs coming on the radio to the work of demons.

I think there are two types of people who believe in demons: The kind that freak out and scream about the apocalypse, and people who can just calmly discuss demonic activities without getting too excited about it.

Otis has, thankfully, went from the former to the latter.

Yeah it happens. It's not all hauntings. There are new age worshipers that have demons. They claim these demons are friendly good spirits. But they are not. They also believe they can control the demon, but that is not the case in the end. Eventually they take a toll on the person's life. They claim that they use these demons to teleport to other places, leave their bodies, learn about the past and learn about the future.

Well we can ask real magi, who's here now.

Magi do you new age worship? Dabble in devil stuff?

Also. What drugs do you take, and don't tell me none.

Back