This is how incredibly strange I am.

Hmmm...I think if t.s. shared any of this with a mental health profession he'd be committed rather quickly.

The strangest thing I remember from when I was a kid, like three or so, was that I'd constantly be paranoid about gunmen coming into my house in the middle of the night to murder me and my family. This was before I ever watched anything violent on t.v. or heard about anything like that happening anywhere.
Seems much more likely that you saw something (probably on tv) and simply don't remember since memory recall from 3 or younger is incredibly sparse and the result of you seeing it was nightmares.

Have you ever done psychedelics? How do they influence your already stange experiences?

I think you have a very active imagination. Perhaps you should write a book or something?

cliffs:
-TS loved peanut butter when he was lil
-has an invisible cowboy friend who left him
-got older and started telepathically talkin to some dude he cant see
-ghosts & shizz started happening
-family also thinks TS can sense supernatural shizz
-supernatural shizz started comin back to TS recently & his bro

9/10 wood read again if i have nothin better to do

Thanks for the cliffs broski

My wife was working in hospital for a while, and was in the room of a lady who was in a mental ward. She thinks this woman was possessed. My wife's dad had just died. And this woman was like asking "Where's your dad? Where's your dad?"

She was also taunting my wife with some spiritual type stuff that I can't mention.

She was saying things that she could not have had any knowledge of.

The ravings and guesses of a mental patient do not = magic, sir.

Except those ravings actually all meant something to my wife. No doubt in our minds this woman was possessed.

Or, in other words, your wife is as gullible as you are and whenever something that is strange at first sight occurs, she will explain it through the religious or some other supernatural prism.

Or, in other words, your wife is as gullible as you are and whenever something that is strange at first sight occurs, she will explain it through the religious or some other supernatural prism.

My wife is pretty smart and has a good head on her shoulders. I think she's right on.

I always want to believe stuff like this. It makes the world so much more interesting.

Unfortunately I believe in mental "illness" more than magic, and to me, that seems like the most likely explanation.

That, or it's all just people trolling.

I used to work with a guy who had his pituitary gland removed when he was like 12 because he had a tumor on it.

Later, he began communing with the deceased.

Then he was diagnosed with frontal lobe epilepsy.

All three of those things are related, and two are real, one is not.

My wife is pretty smart and has a good head on her shoulders. I think she's right on.

Yeah, it reminds me of a time when my former girlfriend's best friend was trying to convince me how she talked to this wisewoman, rumored to be a witch and how she managed to guess everything about her, including the things that she couldn't have known with just a simple research.

When I started destroying her illusions with apodictic arguments, she realized her own stupidity but eventually resorted to "You had to be there to understand". So I went there and saw through old bat's tricks and made a laughing stock out of her.

What's the movie called? Insidious?

First off, I have worked in a hospital for 7 years and Ive interacted with people who have schizophrenia and other mental disorders. You talk very similarly to some of them. Just wanted to point that out.

As far as physically interacting, if it is mental illness you will likely believe you have interacted with these things even if you haven't. Remember most crazy people dont realize they are crazy.

The most important point i want to make is that you can not believe a childhood memory. childhood memories are almost always distorted depictions of what actually happened. The memory is a tricky thing which cannot be trusted over long periods. It may have been a dream that you now remember as a real event. You might think it absolutely happened but trust me when i say youre recollection of these childhood memories are likely inaccurate.

As far as a bed physically moving, there are ways that can happen. like i said it may have never happened but is being presented to you as a false memory. If it did you could have had a night terror. My friend has had night terrors since he was a little kid. He will walk around in his sleep, sometimes yell, jump in to things, move things, throw his covers on the floor etc.

It could have also been a hallucination which i have also experienced a few times after waking.

Some of the things you say sound like mental illness.

Just think about it ts, do you really believe you were chosen or that you have some gift that nobody else has? Its far far far more likely that there just might be something wrong with you. What exactly it is, is hard to say.

Are you able to hold down a job and live a normal life?

You're father didn't say that to you because he also left his body like spirit man said, he said it because you were talking crazy lol.

This is drug induced hallucinations but it just shows you that if you are imagining these things you will not understand they are not real.

You don't build any weapons to fight the spirits do you?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHQw34ZYlo

Since you don't seem afraid, it seems like whatever this is makes your life a lot more interesting. I believe in science, but I also believe that there are many times more things in this universe that science hasn't figured out compared to what it has... so I tend to believe in some super natural stuff. I will say that I also believe most people who claim a bunch of super natural abilities/experiences/etc are full of sh*t... not saying that applies to you as it is impossible to tell one way or the other via internet forum.

lol at you trying to tell anyone what is and isn't real.

I mean, do you not see the irony in that?

Well, at 5 years old he left his body and lived for months in an adult body in a fictitious world and had a relationship with a fictitional woman which left him depressed for months when he returned back to reality.

It was not real. And I am correct.

Back