This is how incredibly strange I am.

Well this is obvious from what you say that this evil being is taking a toll on you. This is your life. God gave you this life. Satan loves to mess with you. Somehow he has the authority to mess in your life like this. I suggest you find out what it giving him the authority to do this to you. And yes it is evil. Otherwise you would not be taken away from reality to return to your own body and suffer depression for months. It is your choice. You can turn to Jesus Christ and he will deliver you from this. If not, it will continue to have it's way with you. You may think this being is good. It is not. It is evil. I pray that you turn from it before it does irreparable harm to your soul and before your life passes away.

Those experiences were gifts. I knew what it was like to live a bland, plain, adult life before I was even in grade school. I had an amazing relationship with an incredible woman that will affect me for the rest of my life. I went on a badass adventure in another world. I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything.

My emotional reaction to those experiences were just that -- mine. No one forced those emotions on me. And that's actually part of the beauty of it, the fact that I was able to have those emotions, feel that longing, experience the sting of loss, despite the fact that it all happened elsewhere.

I take it back. If you're depressed for months after an episode, you should go see a professional.

As a certified half-crazy person, I agree with the marsupial. All of your other experiences aside, untreated depression is a big no-no.

Is there really a difference between a cult and a religion? Especially when they share the same god and same book?

Yeah, a cult uses mind control techniques to destroy the personality and then manufacture a new one. A religion has no need for this since it gets to indoctrinate kids early on.

As a certified half-crazy person, I agree with the marsupial.

Lol, I just looked at it like a really rough break up. I wouldn't go and see a professional after breaking up with a girlfriend, why would I after she sends me home?

Those experiences were gifts. I knew what it was like to live a bland, plain, adult life before I was even in grade school. I had an amazing relationship with an incredible woman that will affect me for the rest of my life. I went on a badass adventure in another world. I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything.
No offense, but it was not real.
My emotional reaction to those experiences were just that -- mine. No one forced those emotions on me. And that's actually part of the beauty of it, the fact that I was able to have those emotions, feel that longing, experience the sting of loss, despite the fact that it all happened elsewhere.

You may think this was a good thing for you, but it is not. That was Satanic and demonic. You need to get help to break free from this.

Well this is obvious from what you say that this evil being is taking a toll on you. This is your life. God gave you this life you are in now. Satan loves to mess with you. Somehow he has the authority to mess in your life like this. I suggest you find out what it giving him the authority to do this to you. And yes it is evil. Otherwise you would not be taken away from reality to return to your own body and suffer depression for months. It is your choice. You can turn to Jesus Christ and he will deliver you from this. If not, it will continue to have it's way with you. You may think this being is good. It is not. It is evil. I pray that you turn from it before it does irreparable harm to your soul and before your life passes away.

Oh, God, please stop with this BS.

No offense, but it was not real.

You may think this was a good thing for you, but it is not. That was Satanic and demonic. You need to get help to break free from this.

How do you know, exactly? I assume any quote from the bible is going to be pretty vague, right? And it's not exhaustively descriptive of human experience, is it? Why couldn't it be angelic rather than demonic?

how many drugs did your parents do? before and during pregnancy

How do you know, exactly? I assume any quote from the bible is going to be pretty vague, right? And it's not exhaustively descriptive of human experience, is it? Why couldn't it be angelic rather than demonic?

I just know that this is Satanic/demonic. Trust me.

how many drugs did your parents do? before and during pregnancy

How many drugs are you doing now? It would be wise to stop any of those. It would also be wise to stop dabbling in any other evil that is giving Satan the authority to mess with your real life and reality here on earth.

I don't think it's schizophrenia or intergenerational demonology.

I'm going with glitches in the matrix, but that's just me.

po-tay-to, po-tah-to, pomme de terre?

Leaving aside questions of truth and objective/subjective reality, all of your experiences sound morally neutral, to be honest. While I think ripskater has your best interests at heart, I don't see any reason to believe you are being afflicted by supernatural evil, even if everything you have said is the God's own truth.

As an aside, one of the most interesting books I have ever read is the Miracle Detective.

I'll have to check this one out. I've always been interested in the paranormal/unexplained and the occult. I have a weird relationship with this stuff. I believe in general (as I reject reductionism) but am skeptical of individual incidents/accounts. However, I (and other members of my family, particularly first born males) have had mystic experiences so I can only poo-poo it so far. I was raised Catholic and keep up with it although I have developed some very trippy and unorthodox interpretations of the recognized and apocryphal texts.

That's a lot of stuff to happen to one person, RealMagi. Uncommon for someone to be so high functioning if it's schizophrenia at that level. Either you're a rare case of crazy, an over-ambitious troll, legitimately a conduit for the superphysical/quasinatural, and/or have a future as a sci-fi anthology screenwriter.

Lol, I just looked at it like a really rough break up. I wouldn't go and see a professional after breaking up with a girlfriend, why would I after she sends me home?

Honestly, if a friend of mine was depressed for months after a breakup, I would recommend he seek help.

I guess it depends whether that is big D or little d depression, though.

The man does not write like a (typical) schizophrenic, nor does his described experiences conform with typical schizophrenic experiences. One of the biggest indicators of schizophrenia is disorganized communication (as a symptom of disorganized thought).

The simple fact that Magi wrote this post with clear grammar and logical structure is the best indicator that he is not schizo.

It is also pretty unusual for a young child to be schizophrenic.

does not necessarily have to have disorganized speech or thoughts. its either that, delusions, or disorganized speech as a main symptom

http://www.dsm5.org/Documents/Schizophrenia fact Sheet.pdf

Hmmm...I think if t.s. shared any of this with a mental health profession he'd be committed rather quickly.

The strangest thing I remember from when I was a kid, like three or so, was that I'd constantly be paranoid about gunmen coming into my house in the middle of the night to murder me and my family. This was before I ever watched anything violent on t.v. or heard about anything like that happening anywhere.

Back